Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » youtube aint workin out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: youtube aint workin out
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I jus got a 2 week ban on account activity for a harmless 1 min toe sucking vid I posted. Its my second judged video in 2 months. The other one was just feet... 2 girls fully clothed in jeans, hoodies. At this rate I will be deleted by fall. I need a website to keep free exposure. I might end up actually making a clips4sale site and jus leaking new model snippets only for youtube. I really don't wanna charge fo the content I'm putting out now tho. I would like to go larger scale but I don't think my amatuer skills would cut it. I'm no patrick or fair adam, I'm jus a guy wit a camera and a skill for pickin up easy models. I hope this evokes some insigtful responsefrom one of u [Smile]

To make it worse, before I posted the vid I was worried that toe sucking might be on the border of youtubes ridiculously judged sexal content violations... so I typed on "toes sucked" and got back dozens of videos. One of the most popular was up for months or years with hundreds of thousands of views titled something like "2 hot lesbians suck each others toes" DEFINITELY suggest sexuality. Why does that slide but mine gets such an instantly biased reaction? Damn you youtube. Damn you.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may not get the same wide coverage as Youtube but why not post them at xHamster - I'm sure they won't be deleted there.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dailymotion.com man! I've seen full on nudity there. Damn near intercourse as well. They hardly ever delete anything. I think they are based out of Europe. I could be wrong.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im thinking of making an xhamster account but im positive i WONT get the same exposure as youtube. i know i certainly dont browse xhamster for foot only vids... thats WHAT i use youtube for. the problem with xhamster is they dont take the video files i produce. i would have to convert EVERY video before i upload it.

hmm. i dunno. ill prolly ride youtube till they ban me and then ill see what to do from there. i guess i should prolly set up a new account before hand so i can at least have a small following of people kno where to find my new content.

youtube is just so retarded. banned for sexual content... theres nothing sexual on my page. to the average eye anyway, or that you couldnt see regularly in public day to day.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[youtube]fJre8kAdo6M[/youtube]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
[youtube]fJre8kAdo6M[/youtube]

???

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Im Tchouli32 and I got banned from youtube for ........Im still searching why, :-)..No nudity just plain candid feet in Bryant Park...to be honest Ive seen racier vids than mine so I dunno why I got banned...I might try clip4sale as well...I stopped going on youtube because I had too many fav and friends ans I just dont wanna do it again....the only reason I was going there was 4 feet vids, to be honest...

ciao

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im having that same problem, and you can bet thats its not fun to wake up to that message. I was already on a six month probabtion for a video that got flaged (that one I meant to put private, but you try arguing that to youtube [Roll Eyes] )

agian, with just candid feet. since when is bare feet nudity? have they not noticed that people walk around in public pretty much barefoot all the time? all im doing is just recording it. they decided on thier own that they wanted to wear flippy floppys, and show their feet to the world. in fact, (since i live in a metropolis) more people probably saw her feet, than watched my harmless video.

i don't know why youtube goes so hard on feet. to most people, its just fucking feet. all i wanted to do is share my vidoes with other foot fans around the world. and i dont know why they were reported. even non-foot fetishists wouldnt see anything wrong with the video. i dont understand how its okay to show a stage collapsing that killed five people, but you cant show someone's feet who decided, on thier own, to wear flip flops that day.

and honestly, why would someone flag my videos? dont you fuckers have anything better to fucking do, then flag my fucking videos? if you dont like it, DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT!.

and a two strike policy is waaay too harsh. especially since ive been a member of that site for 5 fucking years. i dont even wanna know what they do when you get 3. But that wont happen, bc I also am done adding foot videos to youtube (I will still add other non-feet videos).

and im sorry for the language. im just very pissed off and fired up right now.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

damn that sux. when did this happen? if you are hosting mostly or a lot of foot content, dont be surprised if they delete your page despite the suspension they gave you.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
damn that sux. when did this happen? if you are hosting mostly or a lot of foot content, dont be surprised if they delete your page despite the suspension they gave you.

No its the only one that I had public. U had a lot of private foot videos, but I don't think that will have any impact on the suspension.

And I hope that I can come back to my account in two weeks time. There's 5 years worth of stuff there.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr420himself
Board Regular
Member # 43730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr420himself   Email mr420himself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edelbrock im a fan of your work on youtube...im not familiar with the rest of you guys but I can provide free hosting..no limits on bandwidth or storage space...contact me
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links