Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Candid Foot Pic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candid Foot Pic
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the doctors office yesterday and there was this smoking hot blond with amazing feet in the waiting room with me. For the first time ever, I snapped a photo of her one foot without her knowing. I was kinda nervous not gonna lie but I did it lol. What you think ?

http://twitpic.com/61dyp0

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
At least you captured part of the sole.
My theory is if you're just getting the tops why take the risk or even bother.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck yeah dude! when i was at the airport i wanted to do the same thing but it didn't work out, nice shot man.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Now you got a taste for candids, you'll be snappin all over the place!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a nice foot.

The other day I had a friend drop by and while we we're sitting talking over a coffee and she was lounging on the sofa surfing the net on her laptop I made a 20 minute video of her soles. Here's a vid cap.....

http://i.imgur.com/zwifE.jpg

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit that's hot...where's the video lol

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, you've never taken a candid before? uh-oh, you've just opened a pandora's box.

well congrats on your first one. the more you do it, the easier it will be. You wont be nearly as nervous, and the quality will be much better. You will even get to the point where, you can take multiple shots, of her feet in different positions (however only 2 or 3 will come out great), and you will even work your way up to face shots.

But first I would suggest you get a camera phone with a better quality camera. just turn off the flash, and any shutter sounds.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Yeah I did have to zoom in a few times to get that close so that's why the quality isn't that great. And a shutter sound did go off when I snapped the pic and I thought I was fucked, but luckily she didn't notice lol. [Smile]

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links