Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Too Many to List...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Too Many to List...?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's your Ultimate Favorite? Besides this being one of THE OLDEST THREADS ever discussed @ the Forum--there's just too many to list! Unless you break 'em down into categories: (5 CATEGORY LIMIT)

Fav CELEB Feet:
Brooke Burke
Elle MacPherson
Marg Helgenberger
Charlize Theron
Katy Perry

Best ARCHES:
Bombshell Mandy
Mona Lisa
Zinaida
Stella
Lexi

Best Wrinkles:
Janet Mason
Goddess Eva
Paradox
Nonni
Abby

Sexiest Toes:
Lady Steph
Delicious
ButterCreme
Mommie's Feet

FAV BIG FEET:
Molly (from Soles of Silk)
Charlie (coedfeet.com)
Monique (from Lexisfootfetish)
Mikayla Miles (themilehighmodel.com)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't really narrowed it down that much. I have favorites with big feet and small feet. Long toes, and short toes. As long as they are not terrible and presentable and taken care of I will have no problems.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Stella?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stella is a footmodel from soleishis.com

I was fortunate enough to discover Stella's pic on FB! A close friend of mine (who created the website) posted a few of her pics on his wall.
Trust me when I say this woman--from head to toe--is simply breathtaking!! [Thud]

[ August 13, 2011, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links