Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female preditor feet fantasies and thoughts.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female preditor feet fantasies and thoughts.....
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prehistoric woman preditor fantasies & thoughts
I don't know why, but I have always had a big fascination for these Animal / Nature preditor shows. The Serengheti, the vast African wilderness is quiet, and all of a sudden a female lioness rages out of the bush, chases her prey, zero's in on her victim, then strikes, and knocks down and jumps on her victim, and finishes it off. Pure animal instinct, and domination at it's most primitive and basic. Survival of the fittest at it's best. If the female in other species can be the aggressor, or the huntress, then why can't the female of our species be the same. We have been given the images and ideas of the Man being the hunter, and like Fred Flintstone, takes his club, or spear and goes to hunt a kill, while the women cooked and cleaned and looked after the children back at the cave. What if this was all wrong. What if the men were lazy, fat, sleeping, cheating bastards, just looking for sex all day, and trying to figure out how to discover beer, pot and crack, and the women did all the hunting. Women of course being naturally mentally tougher, and more grounded in common sense, would have had to get the food. Now maybe this was far enough back, as prehistoric as we could get, and the women, like lionesses, didn't have tools and weapons at all. They could only use their sexy bodies to catch prey. Maybe it was other animals, maybe it was weaker and vulnerable human beings, maybe from other tribes and groups. The idea of canabalism, though intriguing, is not sexy, and would probably ruin this fantasy. The idea of a woman hunting another woman, or weaker male, and dominating him or her with her body is SEXY though! She would run after her victim, trip them, wrestle them, maybe sit on them, and hold them down. Maybe she would use her DIRTY, SMELLY BARE FEET as a weapon! Maybe she would foot smother her victim to death, that is how she would execute the kill. Her sexy dirty, smelly feet would or could be her weapon of choice. Using her feet to dominate, incapacitate and kill. That may be sick to some, or a little over the top, but that thought of pure animal, female, killer instict, is so hot and sexy to me. A lioness, goddess, dominating her victim, with a slow footsmother, the feet being all they could see, feel, and smell. The life being sucked out of them, breathing the foot stink of their conqueror! Maybe these primitive women knew and understood the power, and sexiness of their feet. Maybe they knew their man liked them. Maybe their man would like and respect them even more, if he knew that they were responsible for his ability to survive.

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"DIRTY, SMELLY BARE FEET"

No thanks.

Anyway, it's already been shown that human males tend to have more physical strength than females, so they're more suited to hunt and such than women are.

Human society took that and ran with it, which is why the world is so biased against women nowadays.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting to ponder and fun to fantasize about those times- especially things relating to feet and sex. Who knows what might have gone on back then.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is the dominant one in our relationship. And actually, I like that. She's sometimes actually demanded that I massage her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was presented as a topic of discussion, and to possibly amuse you to think about. Does this thought or fantasy excite you at all? Does the idea of a woman using her body to dominate, controll, humiliate or even kill, present something interesting or sexual to you? Do you have fantasies along these lines that might be similar, such as fantasizing about sexy large Amazon Warrior Princesses, Female Gladiators, or Female Soldiers? It is not everyones taste, I know, but are there some of you turned on by these thoughts, and ideas? Do you role play things like this with your wife or girlfriend? Would the female in your life be amused or eager to explore or talk about stuff like this? It can be taken seriously, or just completely as silly fun, but I would love more of your feedback! Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have fantasies, images, and stories of women shrinking men and torturing and killing them with their feet (with or without sandals; most of the time with). But smell and dirt does not play into those at all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I LIKE the idea of a gorgeous female Gladiator dominating, and torturing her female or male victim beneath her beautiful sandaled foot as well. The sexy power and domination of it is very exciting to me!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links