Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much foot related content do you have saved on your computer? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How much foot related content do you have saved on your computer?
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaaaaay too much!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
500GB i think lol
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would any of you guys mind sharing some of your collections. Just wondering what's out there. Been collecting for a min, but would love to see how much is out there. Thanks. Plus, being that I collect, God forbid that someone's drive crashed that I collected from, I would surely re-up the whole collection that they have shared with me. If anyone's willing to share, please hit me up at tyvianc@yahoo.com. I am a serious collector.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
combined movies and pics, about 57GB
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have 10 gigs alone in foot vids ive done myself. add that to a very small fefef photo zip from back in the day and other vids and i prolly got about 20 gigs altogether. i got dozens of full films that ive saved throughout the year and many clips from janet, lady sonia, and some other really hot sites.

foot port from 1999? who remembers kayla the footjob queen (was that her name?) - the footjob blowjob pioneer. i have an old 20 somethin sec clip and might be the first footjob video ive ever witnessed.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 44 gigs currently. 14 gigs alone is from noemisworld.com. there's lots of photos and lots of videos too. edelbrock, Janet is one of the best of the first, along with Ohmyhose.com Michelle. Now there's a purge I regret. Now the photo files are huge, they would fill up a 1999 hard drive in a few clicks. Lil Redhead is in Wu's hall of fame, those gigs were a treasure [Drool]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 300 megabytes. I need a couple terabyte hard drives.

[ August 13, 2011, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zero. I check out everything online.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, scratch that... I did download ONE short vid a few months back because it's the only way I could view it... and sometimes I'll have files to upload to Wikifeet.com but that's about it...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubuy271
Board Regular
Member # 41981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubuy271   Email ubuy271   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10.9 gigs pics and vids. Its amazing how many pictures I have that I haven't seen since I downloaded them.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ubuy271:
10.9 gigs pics and vids. Its amazing how many pictures I have that I haven't seen since I downloaded them.

LOL That's some awesome control. I WISH I had only 10 gigs. I still sit here and wonder how they heck did I fill up my 300 gig hard drive with feet pics.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a plethora of pics on my laptop. Vids as well. Plus a few Cd's I've burned, from my old pc.Ohh yeah, I also have a nice lil collection, on my Droid 2 phone to boot. Can you say foot fetish fanatic??? If anyone wants to trade, by all means, hit me in the inbox...
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much into saving pics anymore. I found that too much of that wasn't a good thing...
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have over 7500 pics of just my wife. And around 1000 of a friend that I took Plus lots of net pics on discs
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot. I don't know the actual amount of disk space.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links