Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Our pal twitter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our pal twitter
aggiefury101
Board Regular
Member # 21297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aggiefury101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I found this site that searches for the latest pictures uploaded via twitter. It's called twipho.net and I searched pedicure and feet and was amazed at the results. I've been a member of this site for years so I wanted my introduction to start off with a bang. Enjoy.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed on Twitter there is something called Thong Thursday where girls will take pictures of them in thongs and I guess post it on Thursday. They should really consider Feet Friday, Toes Tuesday, or Soles Saturday!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you speak up, aggiefury101l.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen many foot models do #toestuesday or #toesthursday on twitter

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I had no clue that existed. Definitely looking that up.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the other hand...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ LOL I'd guess that it's a safe bet that her husband doesn't enjoy on her feet.

[Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Another thing I noticed on twitter is after a girl gets a manicure and pedicure she would put her hand next to her toes to show off both. I've seen a few random girls do it but I'm sure I also saw Vida Guerra with this picture.
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, ive been doing that for years. i search for feet pictures on on my phone during my breaks, and i will usually say "cute toes" or "nice feet." Never anything creepy. And about 30% will respond. Its usually a "thank you" or "aww thanks." however most people wont even bother responding.

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
On the other hand...

Here is the picture she was talking about. i honestly don't see what the fuss is about. they're not that great to me

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candylicious
Loyal Member
Member # 43022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candylicious   Author's Homepage   Email Candylicious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where I troll for pretty toes on Twitter [Big Grin]
#FootFetishFriday
#TeamPrettyFeet
#SexyFeet

Tuesdays are best for #tittytuesday [Wink]

--------------------
Clips4Sale
KinkBomb
Images4Sale

Blogger

XoXo
Candy

-

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teamprettyfeet , toes twitpic, toes yfrog and toes lockerz all give great results.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links