Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Check it out and Help Me out (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Check it out and Help Me out
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there is a poll on the mousepad (which I know some people on here hate so this isn't for you lol) comparing me to another amazinggg woman with amazinggg feet. If you haven't heard of her or seen her yet you need to because she has beautiful toes, a super hot foot tattoo, and some of the sexiest soles ever. But having said that you should go vote for meee and help me out lol. Just kidding (sort of) just thought you could check it out and vote honestly. Heck, I even voted for the other girl shes awesomee!!

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/92517/Best-two-pair-of-FEET-on-The-Pad-COMMENTS-PLEASE#.TkL1va7thnI

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit i voted for you but i didn't know you had to sign up. I am sorry yours are better and that's the honest truth.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're such a lil hottie WaZsgurll....I voted for you. You could have chosen better foot pix to display though.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just joined the site so I can vote for you. You got my vote [Smile]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Wow thanks guys!! But the creator of the thread chose the pics. I honestly don't think my pics were any good either [Cry]
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The owner of that thread is the husband of the girl in the pics against you. But rest a sure, you got my vote(and I think everyone else in here) [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Can't believe you go to the Pad...tsk tsk. You need a spanking [Big Grin]
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
Wow thanks guys!! But the creator of the thread chose the pics. I honestly don't think my pics were any good either [Cry]

Are you kidding me WaZsGuRll? Your photos are awesome. Never knew what you looked like either. Gorgeous feet on a gorgeous girl!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:

Are you kidding me WaZsGuRll? Your photos are awesome. Never knew what you looked like either. Gorgeous feet on a gorgeous girl!
Thank you for the compliment !
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star wins hands down!!!!! Had u shown some better pics, I might would have voted for you WasGurl.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried to vote, don't want to log in. That said, you're the easy winner here. That's a no-brainer.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I of course had already voted for you WAZGURL, you have the sexiest feet, along with being absolutely gorgeous!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star(the other girl) & G-Man(her hubby) are both members here [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may be all in good fun, but I'm not a big fan of pitting girls against one another in that sort of contest. Isn't it enough that there are guys here (and there) who find both women's feet a treat for the eyes?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Idk you'd have to ask the creator of the thread. I was just simply trying to bring those attention to the girl star who I have recently become a huge fan of hence my vote for her lol.

We are currently discussing a time to meet up so we can do a shoot and a video together [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links