Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footnight party in Dallas tonight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footnight party in Dallas tonight
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stop thinking about all of the sexy feet that will be at tonight's foot party just 30 minute's from where I live. I could've attended it if I wanted. I've been to a couple of them in the past. Had a great time too! But for some reason the thought of paying to play just does'nt appeal to me anymore. In fact, I see it as a real waste of money. Kinda like going to a strip club I guess. Only good thing is you get physical contact. I did enjoy the variety of foot models though. And none of them judge you or act as if it's weird. But honestly, who would if they were getting paid for it. I guess i'm gettin' old. But I still love me some feet.. that will never change. [Smile]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to attend one of these parties but none of them ever come near Kentucky. So I guess that is out of the question [Cry]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you..I'm in New York!
I think a lot has to do with..

1)Do you have the responsibility of a family?
2)Do you have extra cash?
3)Are you focusing on saving a nest egg..?
4)How social do you want to be?
5)Can you generate a constant cash flow?
6)Will a foot party take you away from your personal goals?
7)Also.-Is it the Most costly foot party or the more reasonable one?

[For the most part I avoid strip clubs, don't want to have to explain my preference, and my specialty is feet]

Also I hope I follow my own advice. [Roll Eyes]

[ August 11, 2011, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Dirty foot Man.Who knows, maybe one day. I think everyone into feet should hit at least one.
@ mj1717, I agree with you on all of the above my friend. Money is hard to come by these days.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to try this when I'm in Dallas next year
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'm done with that phase. I don't really go to strip clubs anymore.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links