Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Site Up and Running! Come Support Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Site Up and Running! Come Support Me!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! So you have all been so freaking supportive of me ever since I have joined. And you also have asked me a number of times if I have or will have my own site. Well now I do. It is really fresh, and still constantly being edited and worked on to become prettier, more interactive, and more user friendly. But it is up and running. If you would like to check it out it is wazswurld.webs.com

I hope you can take some time to check it out and maybe even perhaps join. I will say there is a special gift for the first several members, as well as ongoing gifts and rewards to those who join and participate in the blogs and community. I won't say what, but I bet most of you guys on here who have supported me will like it!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you have embraced the lifestyle! Site looks nice and i dont see any issues in garnering some new fans! Congrats and hope it goes well!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice site, and I hope you make some money off of it. Good luck.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute site. I was happy to join. Best of luck with it. You should do very well.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey cool site! im member number nine, not sure if thats a good thing or not. well 3 squared is nine, so its an odd number comprised of 3 repetitions if a prime number to create the nimber nine..... interesting.

meanwhile back on earth, i think i may have to purchase some socks....

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw could the custom set feeture another female model and you both worship each other? saying all else is fair game lets my twisted mind wander too far lol. i bet patrick would just request a custom photoset of HIS face on your feet, and other things lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Member number 9 is a good thing, you will get a message soon on the site explaining! [Smile]
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the website? Link?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Where is the website? Link?

http://wazswurld.webs.com/ beautiful feet and long, beautiful toes
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

^Thank you kwiksand1 I am really glad you joined!!
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just registered a little while ago as well! Looks like a great start of something BIG!

Congrats and can't wait to see it GROW!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh. Awesome!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Hello guys. I just want to let you know that up on the site there are currently two pre made photo sets. For the first 10 customers to purchase the 15 dollar wet and oily soles will get the other set (study break feet) for free. Just want the first supporters to get a little reward. Also if you join and add your birthday to the blog section under the whens your birthday entry I don't think you would regret doing that...just saying!! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links