Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CL transcript

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CL transcript
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm just indulging my megalomania, but I enjoy reading about others' exploits on here... Here's my transcript (she's C and I'm D):
C Hey you, it’s me
C I sent another email, but it’s not showing in my sent stuff. Did you get it?
D Hmmm, which me? Would I recognize your face? Feet? [Wink]
C Yes, I do believe you would.
D Your last msg is from 1245
C Huh. I sent a few more pics…
D !!! I really hope I receive that then I’m waiting patiently… isn’t this much more fun?
C I guess I could send them again through text.
D That would b nice… only if it doesn’t cost u
D Any pic u like? I’m taking requests [Wink]
C Oh, I have unlimited everything. If I had to worry about usage, I’d be screwed! Lol Do u have unlimited?
D Yes
C And yes, this is much better! Requests you say… hmmm
D Still anxiously awaiting your pics… I hope they are landscapes or still lifes
C Lmao, not quite
C So I’m trying out a new color. Whatcha think?
C Here’s a more complete picture of me []
D Oh my… I’ve never seen that shade. I think I need a closer inspection to give my professional appraisal [Wink] jk they look LOVELY
C And another face. I kinda have that bitch look on though. Lol
C I’m glad you like
C My piercings are: nose, monro, tongue, belly button, and a vch
D Your pics just inundated my poor stupid phone… You ARE easy on the eyes, I love human beauty! Could you write “TICKLE” on a sheet of paper beside your soles? It guarantees timeliness… thanks for everything 
D Did u want any pics from me? To prove I’m not some 60 yr old perv (just a 28 yr old one)?
C Too many, too fast? You really want me to do that? Like now?
C I would like some, definitely. I just didn’t want to be too demanding ;-)
D Haha, I owe u quite a few by my count. The custom pic just guarantees u are the chick in the pic… not someone with an archive. I trust but verify and I urge you to do the same… very grateful 4 ur submissions thus far
C Ok, so now let me think of what I require…
C: Is this what you had in mind?
D Absolutely, I’m now certain u r u and not a scammer. I wanted to see the plantar aspect of your feet (though the dorsum is very appealing too), I er I mean someone with a foot fetish would like to see the soles and arches [Wink] How can I reciprocate for all the trouble I put u through?
C Alright, since you have such a foot fascination  I want to see yours. You may write “trouble” in your paper. I also want a pic of your face taken now
C So what would one with a foot fetish desire to do with feet such as my own?
D Here u go, though I can’t fathom the appeal of man feet… they don’t hold a candle to yours
C Ooh, I got you on your knees, huh? I like it. [Wink] Not much appeal in man feet for me. I just like knowing you’ll do it
D Does this work? Doing the mirror pics demands more effort than the feet [Tongue]
C Yes, thank you. Is your hair purple too, or is it just reflecting? Purple happens to be my favorite color.
D You will find I have an inexhaustible imagination in amorous affairs… Would u like the Disney version of what one might do with beautiful little feet such as yours?
D Just reflection, it’s blond
C I’ve outgrown Disney [Wink] Oh, and they’re not exactly small. Lol
D Would u like to talk on the phone? I’d like to hear your voice
C That’s what I thought, just had to ask
D How do the bottoms of those big feet look?

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C Mine?
D LMAO, yes yours!
C Well I’m riding around with my friend right now. I wouldn’t mind talking anyway if you don’t.
C Haha, OK ok
D U took that pic in the car?? R u keeping your friend updated? [Wink]
C That’s hard to do in a car lol
C No, not entirely. She knows I’m talking to someone, but we’re waiting on another friend in a parking lot and she’s on the phone, so she’s not paying attention. Lol
D Haha, you’re so giving… size 8 feet?
C Uh uh. Bigger lol
D Oh my… my imagination is flying now  Such a pleasant surprise
C They’re more like a 9.5. I was actually ashamed of them for the longest time. I wouldn’t show them at all. I had the biggest (girl) feet in school growing up. Lol
C I figure I’ve got a better foundation than most. Haha
C Oh, that’s another thing I just realized! I was convinced I was 27. I kind of forgot I had a birthday last month and I’m 28 now. Lmao just wanted to clarify…
C Idk how I could seriously forget how old I am…
D That’s hysterical! If nothing else, I hope our interaction gives you pride and joy in all your components, body and mind
D 28?? U r funny and gorgeous n all, but 3^3 is my cutoff. It’s been a pleasure, have a nice life
C Damn, the complicated situation was alright, but being an old ass was just too much, huh?
C Thanks for giving me the time… lol
D A man must have standards… I’d reconsider if i can tickle those 9.5’s for 90 seconds tonight…
C Thank you for that btw, I am comfortable with myself now, I wasn’t always so confident. What is your biggest insecurity?
C That all depends… what do you have in mind?
D Meet for a drink or a milkshake, talk, and if you’re a good girl maybe I’ll massage your feet… I might tickle them if you’re a very good girl
D Only for 90 seconds, you’re tough enough to handle that aren’t u?
C lol I can try, but being good isn’t always easy for me to do. Where do you suggest?
D You’re the native, I leave it to your discretion. A Braums would be nice, maybe that bar on memorial across from twin peaks? I’m sure you’re a very good girl, but I can tolerate some misbehavior since you’re humorous
C I can be a bit mischievous … What area of town do you live?
D (Location)
C Ah, ok. Well I’ll see what’s going on in my day and let you know. I gave to go get some stuff done. You can text me anytime. I have a super security phone But I may or may not be able to respond right away
D I understand. I have alternate plans for tonight in case you’re trapped in quicksand or detained by a flock of irritable owls. The pleasure’s all mine, Archie
C Lol ok ttyl then

The boxes are smiley emoticons, I guess this text interface doesn't recognize the Word symbols. I have the pics on my phone (and don't know how to move them to the computer, I don't have a "smart phone").
I may seem brazen here, but we'd already broached the foot topic before, and she talked about how she likes to write erotica... I loved hearing her talk about her big feet and how she was ashamed but is now taking pride in them because of our interaction... makes me feel like "Johnny Footseed" sowing the love wherever I go [Smile] One of my favorite parts of seduction is watching the partner begin to love herself in a new way through my appreciation... the trick is to show adoration while being confident and not clingy or overbearing (a very difficult trick sometimes with a narrow window of opportunity). Sorry to wax philosophical, I hope some of you can take vicarious enjoyment.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Last reflection... it really is impossible to chat like this and not come off sounding like a tool. Have some compassion when they read the text msg's from the next disgraced celebrity [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links