Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Rest Area (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Rest Area
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings everyone.

Here is an experience I had last week. Please don't respond asking for the pictures or video, as they are not publicly available.

I know some folks don't like to read long text entries. Be warned, this is one of those. However, this story is abridged to protect the privacy of the woman it is about. Attentive readers may notice some awkward transitions as a result.

I was on my end-of-summer short road trip, just getting my head glued together for the end of the season. I had done some foothunting in a different city. (I got a bunch of candids and touched two girls' feet--but that's another story for another entry. Maybe I'll tell all my stories from this summer in reverse order. I do have some good ones.)

I pulled off the highway and into a rest area about 90 minutes from home. I wanted to have my last smoke of the trip, as I no longer smoke at home or work. I now reserve cigarettes for my "bad boy" foothunting expeditions.

I telephoned the homestead to give them an ETA. As I was talking, I noticed a blonde lady get out of her car and sort of mill around while making eye contact with me. Obviously she was going to ask me something, and obviously it was going to be a cigarette.

No problem. Well, slight problem. I lit up my second to last one, but I tossed the pack with the very last one in the trash can. When she turned her back, I fished it back out. The pack was closed, the smoke inside was clean.

As soon as I got off the phone, she asked me if she could borrow a cigarette. I replied that she could not borrow it, but she could certainly have it. She laughed.

I got a good look at her. She appeared to be in her late 30s. She had a pretty face, a sunny smile, and mid-shoulder-length light blonde hair, almost strawberry, pulled back in a pony tail. Her hair was straight but had a natural curl to it, or a body wave.

Her skin was fair with abundant freckles. She had five earrings in each ear, and unpainted fingernails, but well-shaped and cared for. She was wearing a t-shirt and short, cutoff shorts that flattered her nice bottom and well-shaped legs.

Her toes were painted red and she was wearing black flip flops. Her right big toe was a little irregular, but she clearly took good care of her feet. I guessed they were a size 8. She had nice long toes, high-ish arches, and smooth skin.

I asked her if she needed a light, but she pulled a lighter out of her pocket. Then we sat down at the table. She crossed her legs so that her feet were easily visible to me. I got out my phone and shot a short, surreptitious video of her feet.

At this point she completely unloaded on me. She was returning to her hometown from an online dating meet-up that had gone wrong. She was essentially partially stood up and bilked out of her cash. She needed someone to listen to this tale of woe, and I was that someone.

I want to be clear that she still had a sunny attitude in spite of this. She was obviously trying to recover her spirits, as a fundamentally optimistic person. She recognized what went wrong, and why, and just wanted to put it all behind her.

"Sounds stressful," I said. "You need a drink."

"Yeah," she laughed, I don't drink much but I'm going to have a cold beer when I get home!"

"And a hot meal," I replied. Then I decided to feel her out. "And a footrub."

"Yeah!" She laughed. "And a bubble bath." And then she told me a little more about herself. I listened.

"Seriously, you need a footrub," I insisted a bit later. "Here, give me your foot."

Shyly, she slipped off her shoe and extended her leg towards me under the table. I gripped her arch and outstep and went to work. Instantly, her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"Mm," she said. "This feels so good."

"Good. Just enjoy it."

"Okay."

After a few minutes I asked her for her other foot. She complied, opening her eyes to lock them onto mine. I got a good look at her face. She had nicely symmetrical features, and a clear gaze which I admired. She continued to stare at me.

"Look at you, you're so handsome," she said out of nowhere. "You have all your teeth!" She smiled at me.

Huh? I thought to myself. What kind of losers is she meeting that would prompt her to say something like that? In any case, I was a little bit embarrassed, and so I decided to deflect.

"You have really nice feet," I said. "You must take really good care of them."

"Thank you," she blushed. "I need a new pedicure though. And I have some rough spots. I didn't have my file, so I couldn't file them out."

"What colors do you like to paint your toes?" I asked.

"Red. Always red," She replied. "It goes with my bikini I like to wear. I like to match like that." She peered at me, assessing my reaction to her bringing up her bikini. I played it cool.

"Matching is good. And red is a good choice for you. You have very pretty feet. Very nice."

"Do you want some hand sanitizer?" She asked self-consciously.

"No I do not." I squeezed her soles and sent her head lolling back again. Her feet were clean. Her soles were very pretty, too. But I wanted those toes in my mouth. I was determined to suck on them. She was very comfortable with me, and I was getting bold.

"What size are you?" I asked.

"In boots, a 7.5. In shoes, depending on the kind, between 8 and 8.5."

One blemish in this scene was the stupid trucker. This was one of those rest areas that splits cars and big rigs. The trucks were parked so that the cabs were facing us at our little table but about 100 feet away. A driver was walking toward the bathrooms, staring at us, smiling in a leering kind of way, saying something I couldn't hear. She gave him an embarrassed wave.

No matter. I began pulling on her toes, which she really enjoyed.

"I'm trying to pull the stress out of you," I said. She smiled. "The only way I could pull more stress out of you is to suck your toes," I smiled at her. She laughed.

"Hmm," she thought about this. "I've never had that done before," she smiled back at me.

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised. "Not ever?" Generally, girls with pretty feet, especially by the time they are in their late 30s, have had it done at least in passing.

"No! I've never had it done!"

"Well, you should definitely try it sometime."

"Hmm, okay," she smiled at me. "Sounds like fun." I looked at her to try and read if she was getting uncomfortable or creeped out. "No," she continued. "Never had that done." She flexed her toes as I caressed the tops of her feet.

"I mean," I said, feeling really bold now. "I'd do it now for you, but not in front of the truckers. But you should experience it."

She laughed in response. I got up to move positions so that I could sit on the same side of the table as her. I had her put her legs up on the bench. Such pretty legs. This way, I got a better look at her soles, too. I pressed back on her toes, exposing the space where they meet the ball of her foot. I then began pulling on each toe, starting with her left pinky and working my way across all ten with both hands.

"Oh, that's nice," she purred. She complimented me again on my full dentition. After another 20 minutes or so, it was clear that it was getting time for her to get back on the road.

"I want to suck your toes," I said flat-out. "I mean, I know we're at a rest area, but I'd really like to."

"Well, okay, hurry up!"

I leaned down and put my mouth around her left big toe. I cradled it on my tongue, and sucked as I drew it out. I then went down on her right big toe. I moved down the line of toes on her right foot.

"Oh, wow!" She exclaimed. I moved over to her left foot, and went down the line of toes. She gasped as she drew in a breath. "Oh..," she continued. "This is turning me on! Wow!"

I went back to her right big toe, and then her left. I was getting a little carried away with the slurping noises, which I'm a tiny bit embarrassed about. At that point I stopped and looked up at her. She was flushed, and breathing kind of fast.

"Wait till I tell my girlfriend about this!" Then she proceeded to give me the disclaimer that "girlfriend" meant "friend who is a girl." Apparently, some cavemen she was dating didn't get the meaning of this commonly-used term.

We stood up, and gave each other a long hug. She walked over to her car, and I went along with her so I could go into the restroom. She gave me another lingering hug.

I really hope things work out for her. She was a sunny, sweet person with a pleasant personality, a nice body and great feet too. She was obviously a very lonely person, which is just not right.

I also hope she will always remember fondly her first time getting her toes sucked, at that little table along the interstate.

I will now always make it a point to stop at the rest areas and have a smoke when I'm driving long-distance by myself. I still can't believe this actually happened. What a great way to end the summer.

Peace out,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pleasant story!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
"You have all your teeth!" She smiled at me.

Huh? I thought to myself. What kind of losers is she meeting that would prompt her to say something like that?

[Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No phone number? E-mail address? nothing else, wow i would of asked her for one of those she sounds great, good attitude everything.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's a road trip.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one man. You have made us proud.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hats off to you.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could someone please write a condensed version? there is no way im reading that if i cant see a picture or video

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Just skip it, it's not for you.

Well, okay, here you go: I gave a girl a footrub; there were trucks.

Fin.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome experience and you came at it perfectly. Congrats!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No. Just skip it, it's not for you.

Well, okay, here you go: I gave a girl a footrub; there were trucks.

Fin.

[Thumbs Up]

one question though, in a country of 300 million people, why are you worried that any details you might give would give away her identity???

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
No phone number? E-mail address? nothing else, wow i would of asked her for one of those she sounds great, good attitude everything.

+1

I would have asked for her email address, for sure! I also would have asked her to write her phone number down as she was writing down her email address. She definitely was comfortable with you and she would have given it to you. Other than that, well played!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pimp! And Bad Ass, too...way to go, my friend!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW dude! Major props...

The only thing is like, DAMN!, at least if you would of got the number or in the very least her email...she tell you where she was from?

If this happened on an interstate she could of been from any where...probably no where near you...

But other than that, great story...just imagine, there could be tons of girls out there whiling to do what she did (have her toes sucked, feet rubbed by a total stranger) and we don't even give them the time of day...but it also helps you caught her at THE RIGHT MOMENT!

Just shows you got game brother...keep at em!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links