Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any one else feel the need to grab good content before it's gone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any one else feel the need to grab good content before it's gone?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on the net checking out feet for about 12 years now. When you've been around this long you'll see great models and sites come and go. Are there any others like me that feel a pressure to save as much of their favorite content as possible knowing that in a short while that content will be gone? Especially when your taste are very particular.

What's funny is that I have a pretty active sex life. I rarely even look at the stuff after I download it unless my job sends me to a place where there are no women and lots of free time.

Anyone else feel the need to grab it before it's gone?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do. Started before I accepted my foot fetish for what it is and begun collecting feet stuff.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup i'm with you on that one.Sometimes i'll regret not saving certain things then searching again awhile later to find it has been removed or disappeared.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually bad at this because not only on my computer. I have saved newspapers and magazines where I have seen feet photos of celebrities and even mattress advertisements that show girls in the pose. I'm not super crazy hoarding this stuff, but I do have my fair share. As for the newspaper images I have them in a secret place and it has been a while. Should look through them sometime.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I save things, but eventually I let them go because I'm always wanting something different. I rarely wank to pics anyway because I prefer videos... and the real thing. I have a great imagination too. I do save pics and vids that I took myself though, kinda like a souvenir of my adventures.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ Guy, I am the same way. Its almost a compulsion with me. I just have to have it all! LOL = )

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Anyone else feel the need to grab it before it's gone?

I used to feel the need wayyy back in the day. Then again, I feel like that era is when most of the good stuff used to exist.

It seems like nowadays, there is an overwhelming amount to save or keep track of, and anything that becomes discontinued is eventually replaced by some similar drab in due time.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yea man...but I'm like you I download it and rarely if ever go back and look at it... but I like to have it lol...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you there man, I have been collecting for a few years now, and I look back to see what I have, and marvel at it. Vids are my thing now to collect, but every 1nce in a while there will be a site for me to go on and rip the whole site. I am very particular with my taste in certain photos and I love wrinkles period. I download things and rarely look back unless I have some time to do so.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I save things, but eventually I let them go because I'm always wanting something different. I rarely wank to pics anyway because I prefer videos... and the real thing. I have a great imagination too. I do save pics and vids that I took myself though, kinda like a souvenir of my adventures.

It's odd, I save pictures, though I also prefer videos, but I guess if I ever get really really bored I will check out the photos.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's not so much a necessity, as it is an addiction. I've been compiling pics & video, on the same
PC
--for almost six years (I think). Like GQ said earlier: I rarely even look at the stuff after I download it! Nonetheless, I'm still collecting more & more pics!!

Am I the only one here who feels like a cyber-hoarder? [Confused] Then again, I've got some stuff on CD-ROM I haven't seen online in years!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links