Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My girl is completely ok now with it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My girl is completely ok now with it
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT's the greatest thing in the world when your girl finally accepts it and doesn't mind at all. I think some of you remember my story of my girl that opened up to me on her own one night that she had some wine. Since then I've been full focus on giving her feet all kinds of attention and she's so comfortable with it now that she lets me do anything pretty much. Although she has cute and sexy feet, I think she was always a little hesitant to let me have them completely. Well that is out the window. Since that night, I've taken TONS of pics now in all different poses and shoes she's worn for me. She's even got a french pedicure for me. She's let me have her feet and take photos of me worshipping them. It's so crazy how fast things changed and now I'm having the best time of my FF life.
I honestly didn't know how great this could be until I've experienced it myself. I was one of those that always read your stories about how you got some foot action and loved it and I envied a lot of you guys. Now that I can experience it myself, I can only hope a lot of you guys that haven't yet, will in the future and get it all. Thanks again WU community for making this place awesome year round and giving me a place to feel home with my FF [Smile]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, congrats, that's great. Have fun and rock on!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whooo great news [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your success, hope you guys have alot of fun together.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... she wasn't okay with your fetish before but is totally fine with it now?
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man. Enjoy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
So... she wasn't okay with your fetish before but is totally fine with it now?

She didn't know about my fetish before and I still haven't used the word "fetish" with her. I just paid extra attention to her feet often, made plenty of comments about them and her shoes she would be wearing. I think over time, it just made sense to her and instead of holding it back for me, she let me go all in. [Smile] IF only I told her sooner I suppose.
ALTHOUGH I do remember one night on messenger we had a conversation and when I brought up how I loved to kiss her feet she mentioned how it was "weird" but that never deterred me. I kept at it and never made it awkward and usually those times I kept it brief. Now that it's all on the table, it's not brief at all [Smile] AND she says how she loves when I kiss her feet now so I think it goes to show how you can ease someone into being comfortable when they never were to begin with if you just don't rush it so hard on them.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear. Enjoy
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links