Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » With friends like these...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: With friends like these...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us have friends that share our fetish and talk about it regularly. On that note, how would you feel about a friend giving your girlfriend a foot massage knowing he has a foot fetish just like you? I recently thought about it and feel like it would be interesting watching a friend have his way with my girls feet. Now, I don't have a girl at the moment, so I can say that my views might change, but, how would you feel?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've all seen Pulp Fiction right? Like that.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend and I both have big foot fetishes. He is ok with me rubbing, massaging, and even smelling his wife's sexy feet in front of him. I am ok with him doing the same with my wife's feet. It can be very sexy and fun.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm married so it would be my wife. It would be a real turn- on for me but she'd never let anyone else touch her feet especially if she knew they had a foot fetish.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have talked about that several times before- I think it would be kind of fun- so does she....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't let someone else touch my wifes feet, whether they did or didn't have a foot fetish. The psycho in me might come out if I saw this.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
We've all seen Pulp Fiction right? Like that.

GQ

Yessir.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I wouldn't like that at all. I don't want anyone else messing around with my girlfriend and she doesn't want another woman messing around with me.
Never saw the appeal of spreading it around, myself!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im too much of the jealous type

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dannyg
Board Regular
Member # 37446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dannyg   Email dannyg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not for me, ESP as my misses hasn't got a clue about my foot fetish
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
My friend and I both have big foot fetishes. He is ok with me rubbing, massaging, and even smelling his wife's sexy feet in front of him. I am ok with him doing the same with my wife's feet. It can be very sexy and fun.

I'd love to have a friend like this. Because this would be awesome for both parties involved!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not jealous. I've caught guys checking out my wife's feet. But that's as far as it goes. Look but don't touch. Also, my wife expressed how she better not catch me with another woman's feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife would not be okay with me touching another womans foot. She is the jealous type.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a best friend with a foot fetish. ive promoted interaction between him and my girls' feet. ive done different foot vids for him (solo and with me in it) throughout the years.

i have dozens of friends who practically BEG me to rub their girls feet for them because they are lazy and dont want to. and at least a quarter of the girls i have on file have boyfriends that stood by the idea of pimpin their feet out online. now some of them are even open to letting me get footjobs from them if i can open them up to any profit available.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links