Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Deal Breaker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deal Breaker
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago while riding a city bus, a relatively cute 40 something woman got on a few stops after I did.

As per my normal procedure, I looked down at her feet because she was wearing flip flops which automatically got my attention.

Because another woman on the bus was acting like a weirdo by talking out loudly to no one in particular about some off the wall topic, the first woman and I looked at each other with WTF expressions as a reaction to the weirdo.

She must have been on the make because there was no wedding ring and was smiling at me for the next few stops probably hoping I would start a conversation with her.

Unfortunately, her feet were a mess. She had the biggest bunions and hammer toes I have seen on a woman in quite a long time.

If it was during the winter time and her feet were covered, I might have followed though and tried to hit on her assuming she had nice feet.

Unfortunately, because I already saw what her feet looked like, I knew right then and there I could not even consider going any further than a friendly smile.

Any one of you guys ever have a similar experience?

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girlfriend in high school with unattractive feet. I didn't know she had unattractive feet until about 3 weeks of dating. I still stayed with her, thinking her feet was something I could get past. But the relationship only lasted a couple of months. But I don't think I would have been able to continue the relationship too much longer because of her feet, so breaking up ended up being a good thing. So yeah, in the long run, it would have been a deal breaker.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, it is quite the dealbreaker. Which is why I believe the warmer months are the best time for me to actively look for a relationship.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only dated a few girls back in the day. Fortunately they all had nice feet. But I would have had the same reaction as you if they had not.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's just me, but bunions and hammertoes wouldn't deter me from seeing where things went and maybe get a shot at her soles.
I see a wasted opportunity, and I think that the OP does too seeing that she is still on his mind and took the time to post it here for affirmation.

[Smile]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
Any one of you guys ever have a similar experience?

Oh hell yeah, great story... i have encountered similar experiences where being able to see the feet up front saved me from the would-be pursuit that would've only resulted in eventual disappointment.

I consider those circumstances a blessing in disguise. [Hump]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not date a woman whose feet I found unattractive. Yes, I'm that superficial. So sue me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links