Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Grown Ups

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grown Ups
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off Salma Hayek is so sexy in this movie. I love how she looks and her accent is super sexy. The only foot scene I noticed was when they were at the waterpark and she had her soles on display. It was a distant shot but still not bad. Also the scene where the woman who plays Kevin James' wife was barefoot out on the deck was nice.

Something I noticed about these movies (Sandler, James) is that there is always a foot joke related. In this movie Rob Schneider goes up to his wife (who is not that attractive) and starts massaging her feet. As in I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry Sandler says to the maid, your feet smell I like them and then she smiles. Also I never saw Mr. Deeds but I heard the butler liked feet. I doubt this is in any way bashing the foot fetish community, but they need more attractive feet to be displayed.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is bashing the foot community. These jokes about feet are meant to laugh at us and look like weird losers that will take any foot we can get...even from a gross old lady like in "Grown ups" and "I now pronounce you chuck and larry".

I prefer boomerangs depiction of the sophisticated cool guy that dates beautiful women and doesn't stand for ugly feet.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting point of view. Thinking of it now they should have them massaging an attractive woman's feet or even Salma Hayek's feet to show that's what we really look for in women's feet. I would massage Selma's feet and let the world know and I doubt anyone would think I'm a weirdo. Some may but in the end, she's gorgeous, foot fetish or no foot fetish. Who wouldn't?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course they are meant for a gag, they're comedy movies. I crack on my fetish all the time too to people without it. They laugh, but they don't find it disgusting at all. Hell, girls have even responded, "No, it's cute that you like them," and such.

I have, however, noticed that in Sandler's movies, the male foot is put out there too. Like in Mr. Deeds with his foot being numb and in Grown Ups you have the water slide scene with the male foot out there. So while there are female foot things going on, there generally is too much male foot focus for me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time i checked out the movie i was waiting for a shot of Salma Hayek showing her feet & that pool scene with her soles in view is the nicest shot in the whole movie just wish the front on view showing her soles was more of a close up [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

As for the waterslide scene it is not the worst thing in the world after all it is a water slide. Also agreed Salma should have had a coseup. That would have made things a lot better. Surprised she was actually in a Sandler/ James movie. Great stuff though she looked hot, plus love her accent.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links