Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WFAN Broadcasting in NJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WFAN Broadcasting in NJ
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those in the tri-state area, WFAN will be broadcasting at Bar A at the Jersey Shore. I'm really not a fan of Francesa, but Kim Jones is there. Possibly the only opportunity I would ever have to see Kim's feet had I been able to attend. I have heard other opinions, but I think she's gorgeous. For those not familiar, she is the New York Yankees sideline reporter.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she going to be wearing flip flops?
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge fan of Mike Francesa. There are a lot of people who call in that show and don't know what the hell they're talking about. Francesa is the only level-headed one in the conversations and people can learn a lot from him.

But onto what you were saying about Bar A. For some strange reason, I have a crush on Kimberly Jones. But I fear that her feet will disappoint me from the way her face looks.

I wonder what anyone things of Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes? I think they're terrible to listen to! I won't be able to have a conversation with some dumb girl in Bar A if the lead singer from that band is yappin' his gums they he does!

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Riker25, I have no idea if she will be wearing flip flops, but she did have a casual attire on so I would assume she would have her feet on display somehow. I would doubt flip flops, maybe casual sandals, but who knows. The event was held outside so I'm leaning toward more than 90 percent you would see her feet.

To: National - it's not a strange reason. I also have a crush on Kim Jones. For some reason I'm thinking even if her feet are only average I would still make best with what I see since her feet are never displayed. I remember one time she was at a discussion on a show. It was on YES and her feet didn't look that bad from what I saw, but it was a distant shot of her toes. Regardless I would love to see her feet.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links