Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Girls of the [insert college conference here]" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Girls of the [insert college conference here]"
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colleges are starting up again which reminded me of a project I never got around doing--a Playboy-esque "Girls of the [insert NCAA conference here]" series.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think PAC-10 would have the best feet. And whatever conference UMich is in too.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
...And whatever conference UMich is in too.
-hyp

you mean the Big 10?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtant333
Board Regular
Member # 6782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtant333   Email xtant333   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to go with the SEC on this one. This is gonna be a good one!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I guess that one. Sorry! I don't know my college conferences! It's one thing I've never bothered to keep straight.
Go Team! Fight fight fight!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gone to school in the PAC-10 and actually tried out for a basketball team in the Big East. PAC-10 has the hottest chics in the world though. Hands down.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great idea! If you need someone to come along on a college road trip, let me know [Smile]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sexiest girls and feet, 1. TEXAS SCHOOLS 2. CALIFORNIA SCHOOLS 3. FLORIDA SCHOOLS 4. ARIZONA SCHOOLS 5. CAROLINA SCHOOLS .......... Of course there are beautiful girls everywhere, and it is only an oppinion, but nowhere in this country do girls try and look as beautiful as possible as they do in TEXAS.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A PAC-10 (12) guy myself. Unfortunately I didn't make my way up to the Pacific Northwest schools. I've been to every other one. Not successful in all of them, but at least I was able to visit and check out the scenery.

A road trip would have been amazing.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Some of the best shooting I've ever had was at U. Arizona. I did some great work at U Texas, and had a good time at Texas A&M.

I don't want to go public with my #1 and #2 places to shoot. Ah, love 'em though.

-hyp

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Some of the best shooting I've ever had was at U. Arizona. I did some great work at U Texas, and had a good time at Texas A&M.

I don't want to go public with my #1 and #2 places to shoot. Ah, love 'em though.

-hyp

Arizona State by chance? My alma mater....how I loved theeeeee! Fork em Devils A----S-----U!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Maroon and Gold!!

Nationally ranked school!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/14/top-party-schools-playboy_n_849215.html#s264485&title=Arizona_State_University

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

GQ: Nope. But I've had some great experiences there.

-hyp

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

I second the Arizona schools save for NAU (Not A University).

--------------------
College Feet Archive

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Funny! Hippy chicks can have pretty nasty feet.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links