Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for every foot man or woman hear (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for every foot man or woman hear
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anyone can say it's related in ways of race and ethnicity although we CAN say based on experience what we've noticed...
I've only gotten to indulge my girlfriend's feet in my lifetime. To make it more fitting for this thread, I'll give the specs. She's 24yr, latina, size 7 1/2 - 8 feet.
I've only introduced her to this stuff recently and have only really experienced her feet coming from flip flips since the summer time. With that said, I haven't experienced too much of a smell from her feet since I've been at them...Mostly the smell of rubber from her flip flops. Occasionally if she's been active from early on in the day and hasn't taken a shower yet at night, her feet with have a little something to them...
I do remember back during the fall when I introduced her to handjobs, she wore these leather ballet flats w/o socks all the time. One day when she gave me a handjob, her feet had just come out of the leather flats and I put them right near my face as I lay opposite to her in bed. Man did they reak but it was almost a heavenly scent as it was my first true experience with her feet.
Now I look forward to the fall and winter where she will wear her socks and shoes/boots and I can remove them and really get a better smell of her feet. Overall I have to say, they aren't ever that strong and if they have a pleasant scent, it's after hours and hours on her feet with no shower before I get to them. All depends on the way the feet are treated I suppose.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links