Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need help! Once in a lifetime opportunity! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need help! Once in a lifetime opportunity!
Sultan879
Board Regular
Member # 43616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sultan879     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I have a once in a lifetime opportunity. My friend, who has great feet, is going to let me worship her feet for just the one time. I've told her how much I love her feet and that's how it happened.

But it's only for the one time and it'll be in my car. But o face a dilemma:

I don't know if I can really go full-on foot fetish with her. I want to, but how do I instigate it or make it seem not so weird. I want to rub, kiss, suck, and smell her feet, but I'm worried about how to do it. Or should I just say fuck it go nuts with no regrets?

Thanks guys

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of conversations have you had with her? Does she know what "Worship" means to you?
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In life you tend to regret what you haven't done, not what you did do. So go for it, if it is only once, go full blast. Make it fun for her, include tickling and laughing, make it a big goof, to keep her relaxed and into it. The sensations will take over, and she may enjoy it much more than she thinks. Be cool, have a sense of humor, but get everything that you want out of the experience!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sultan879
Board Regular
Member # 43616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sultan879     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys for the quick replies. Ive told her what it means. I've been upfront with what I'd do, but I still think she'd freak out if I took a whiff or put her toe in my mouth.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals advice is great
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Did you make a login just to pose that question? If so, stick around it is a great place
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
In life you tend to regret what you haven't done, not what you did do. So go for it, if it is only once, go full blast. Make it fun for her, include tickling and laughing, make it a big goof, to keep her relaxed and into it. The sensations will take over, and she may enjoy it much more than she thinks. Be cool, have a sense of humor, but get everything that you want out of the experience!

This..

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sultan879
Board Regular
Member # 43616

Ive always been around. A lurker, but not a poster. Thanks again guys for the replies. It's happening tomorrow and ive been nervous about it since.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it! It's not like you're asking for a footjob.

[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chances are since she found out about your foot fetish, that she's either done a tad of research, mentioned it to one or two of her girlfriends, or generally just used common sense and thought about how harmless it all is. I'm sure if she's a relatively intelligent gal she knows that you wanna kiss, smell and lick her feet.

Normally I'd say sniff until your nostrils blow-up but in this instance you'd be wise to go slow, light kisses, flirting, make jokes, get her giggling and maybe her pussy will get wet as a result of you softly kissing and licking her feet all over. This way, if she enjoys herself you may get to enjoy her feet regularly! Good luck, report back!

PS. I just had a gal friend of mine let me kiss her toes one time and almost agreed to let me worship her feet but was too embarrassed at how "rough" her feet. She promised me a foot worship session next pedicure. I never thought she'd come around but I kept at it and complimented her constantly.

[ August 25, 2011, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: ucflyeah ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sultan879:
I want to rub, kiss, suck, and smell her feet, but I'm worried about how to do it. Or should I just say fuck it go nuts with no regrets?

Ahhh, it's the LSSF dilemna. I say you can never go wrong if you go with your heart.

Well, actually in my experience, you can go wrong LOL, but still the greatest feet rewards of my life have always been when I LSSF'd like there's no tomorrow! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals has good advice for this situation. Ultimately, if this is going to be a one time thing, go ahead and make it worthwhile, but work up to it slowly.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, the door is WIDE open.

I've "broken in" a number of girls and there's nothing better than the wide-eyed look of a girl getting her toes sucked on and her soles licked for the first time!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go nuts to be honest. But since it's only gonna be one time. You gotta make it memorable for the both of you. Just like ucflyeah said, make it nice and smooth and take ur time, that way she's really feeling what you are doing. When you crack her open emotionally from this, trust me, she's gonna want it again. But you gotta be focused and do it right. Relax and it will come natural to you as if you were a pro who's done it a million times. MAKE IT MEMORABLE, AND GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say go slow, at first, and see how she reacts.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links