Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amsterdam Foot worship?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amsterdam Foot worship?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I want to ask a honest question, would it be wrong for me to visit Amsterdam just for foot worship would that be cheating on my wife, I just need a opportunity to really sniff and enjoy another girls feet in a kind of genuine way. I am taking a visit next month and I am not sure if I can actually do this although the temptation is there, comments please

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going on the 3rd of sep, I would say thats not a smart move. If you like playing away from home go for it, if not dont. 10min of fun can end in a long drama.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not here to pass judgment on anyone's decision to satisfy a desire, but IMHO the fact that you're asking whether or not it's cheating tells me you may feel a little guilty about it to begin with. Who knows how you'll feel if you go through with it. It's really up to you [Wink]

Now, that being said, I've been to Amsterdam on several occasions & have had all kinds of foot fun. All of the girls were very open to my fetish, some seemed relieved (probably doesn't say much about me!). In most cases there was a time limit of 15 or 20 minutes, I mean hey it's a business. If it was slow or the girl enjoyed the break from being pounded, that time went as long as an hour or more on the same dime. One particular Czech girl, 25 at the time and looking exactly like Vanessa Marcil, was one of my favorites. Her petit soles were a little calloused from ill fitting heels but I like'm with a little character anyway. Phenomenal foot jobs once she got the hang of it, though my favorite thing was a nice long BJ while licking those soles & sucking those toes... Memories! [Jerkoff] If she wasn't busy and happened to see me walking by, she's pop her head out of her "office" and give me a little shout. Think I still have a few pics of her feet somewhere. Never actually had sex with her or any of the other girls for that matter (okay, aside from the occasional BJ), but still an enjoyable experience overall.

Just so many sexy feet to choose from, some pretty ladies as well. In my experience all were polite, all had very clean, and for the most part well taken care of feet. They were also very professional and did a good job of NOT making me feel as though they were simply going through the motions. Yeah, they're that good. It is a business after all.

I realize I'm probably not helping in your decision but you asked for honesty. Hope it helps to some degree.

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be clearly wrong unless she agrees to let you do it!!!

If she agrees have fun. If she does or doesn't- go get some great reefer and hash and listen to some good music....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan:
Im going on the 3rd of sep, I would say thats not a smart move. If you like playing away from home go for it, if not dont. 10min of fun can end in a long drama.

The 3rd of September..that day I'll always remember......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links