Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Check it out fast before it's gone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check it out fast before it's gone
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a video on currently on Foot Fetish Tube called Footin Time.

It is one of the better ones I have seen on there in a while, especially the first two segments where the girls do the combo hand & footjob with very explosive cum shots.

For the next few days, you can check it out, after which time it will fall into the pay to see it category.

I still do not know how to transfer a link from their site to this one.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice, anyone know how to download from FFT?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great compilation. ^^ "Use the force Luke..." [Big Grin] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should be able to download it with Firefox's add-on VideoTap.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footfetishvidz.com/

Guys, bookmark this link. This is a newer foot video site which is exactly like Footfetishtube used to be. All free with lots of content. Someone posted a link to a vid on it here a couple of weeks ago and I've been using it ever since.

I'll look for the clip you mentioned on this site as well...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted what player i use to download clips from FFT, RealPlayer has a icon that pop's up above the foot fetish tube player and asks if you want to download it, its great.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! i remember this clip, man those chicks feet make those dudes Chorizo's explode all over the place and shoot the roof.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

Guys, bookmark this link. This is a newer foot video site which is exactly like Footfetishtube used to be. All free with lots of content. Someone posted a link to a vid on it here a couple of weeks ago and I've been using it ever since.

Found that site a couple of months ago.I've typed footjob & gone through nearly all the videos.Not every single vid but all the pages,clicking the vids that look good.I like the dominant fj's with the chick standing or sitting above using her sole or arches.
What i began to like is the fj's with the guy laying on the ground where she uses her sole but her sole is facing the cam,haven't seen too many of those,maybe 2-3 at the most.Don't like it where they use their hands either just feet.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

Found that site a couple of months ago.I've typed footjob & gone through nearly all the videos.Not every single vid but all the pages,clicking the vids that look good.I like the dominant fj's with the chick standing or sitting above using her sole or arches.

What i began to like is the fj's with the guy laying on the ground where she is standing with her back turned using her sole with her sole facing the cam,haven't seen too many of those,maybe 2-3 at the most.Don't like it where they use their hands either just feet.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links