Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Creating a British foot site?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Creating a British foot site?
airfort86
Board Regular
Member # 42863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airfort86   Email airfort86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I am incredibly keen on setting up a British foot fetish site. I was thinking about creating a Youtube account to help promote my business, but I'm unsure as to what sort of thing I should include? Ie. Softcore stuff, just girls showing their feet, or full out hardcore foot poorn etc?

Also, how would I go about creating a website?

Thanks.

Andy.

Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont know much about web sites but when you get it up and running you can take pics of my missis feet. We are from london and shes getting into it now.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I would go Soft stuff first...See how that goes...Then you can always expand the site to harder material...Or start another site for such material...There are sites on the net you can use to create a web site...Sure that isnt the way to go...To keep it looking original rather making it from templates...I can have a word with a few friends that are designer as I was considering this myself...Good luck
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot_Ben
Loyal Member
Member # 24870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot_Ben   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot_Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is looking for somewhere to show her pics since the last host removed the feet sites. We are in the south UK let us know if you get one up and running
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind modeling my feet for a website. Not hardcore though! I'm UK based, near London most of the time.

--------------------
I love having my sexy toes polished xxx

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen britishfootgirls.com ?

Great site but they guy keeps neglecting it and not updating which is ripping people off who pay a subscription for regular updates

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy, I am not into hardcore at all, since you asked. Nudity is fine but not always needed. You really need to set up a site that reflects the heart of a true lover of female feet. That passion is the rudder you need for your ship.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of hardcore stuff either. Playful, fun foot fetish photos and videos are what appeal to me.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icemanuk
Board Regular
Member # 9019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icemanuk   Email icemanuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be good to see this up and running, any updates on progress?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links