Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sharon Osborne

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharon Osborne
Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me or my imagination but Sharon Osborne LOVES to show her FEET ANYWAY her feet are very nice looking! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WjFG4gGSIw

And...well get on her Twitter Feed if you want more proof [Wink]

lol

http://yfrog.com/user/MrsSOsbourne/photos

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure Ozzy probably snorted a line of coke off of them in the past.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, the curves and shapely appeal is beautiful
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm sure Ozzy probably snorted a line of coke off of them in the past.

LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, he definitely has a foot fetish and was in the right place at the right time. He did the right think by taking advantage of the moment getting her feet when presented and saying he gives a good foot massage. Who knows if he does or not, I'd say that when presented with nice feet in front of me. Also, I would have loved to massage Leah Remini's feet, also the girl in the blue shirt probably has sexy feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt that the guy is a foot lover. Notice how he continued to hold on to her feet while still gabbing away.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt he is gay...soooo can't see him being into Sharon's or any other womens feet lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingfeet66
Board Regular
Member # 21336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kingfeet66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
No doubt he is gay...soooo can't see him being into Sharon's or any other womens feet lol

my envy told me that too but...

all i thought was:

lucky bastard!

Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links