Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To those on the East Coast area

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To those on the East Coast area
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off I hope everyone and their families were safe during the hurricane. I will say I was watching the news closely, but my foot fetish did cross my mind. I watched FOX 5 News and Channel 7 Eyewitness News. On channel 5 I would have loved to seen what Dari Alexander's feet looked like and on Channel 7, Liz Cho, Sade Baderinwa, and Marci Gonzalez were added to my list of feet I hope to see. Marci Gonzalez was out on location interviewing people and she said she was standing in a flood. My foot fetish perspective hoped she was barefoot in the water or wearing flip flops, but my common sense kicked in when the camera showed her legs in the water wearing knee high rubber boots (it makes sense). Also I cannot leave out Lauren Glassberg. She does more entertainment stuff, but did a lot of coverage on this storm. In the past I have been lucky to see some distant shots of her feet. On one segment she did a kayak or went surfing, which showed her feet, also she did like a workout similar to performances on Cirque De Soli, which had her body in like a material hanging from the ceiling and she was barefoot. All very sexy women.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links