Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Axe Bodywash commercial ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Axe Bodywash commercial ...
me4sasha
Board Regular
Member # 33154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4sasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this commercial last night. The guy was remembering the night from which he is just waking and we are shown flashbacks. One memory was him on his knees at the foot of a bed licking the bottom of a womans high heel shoe (while it was on her foot). I had to back up and watch it in slow motion. Then I thought, "it must take a foot lover to notice that because it was a very quick shot, but my eyes caught the woman's foot immediately."

Anyone else see the commercial?

Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not. That would be incredibly fetish forward ad if that's true even though as you said it was very fast.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught that one...too short for my liking but cool none the less. My wifes said that exact same thing to me about "only You would notice that". Dont know if anyone has ever watched Nip Tuck, but in the later seasons, when Matt and Kimber are smoking meth, they have this crazy sex scene; something caught the corner of my eye when they were doing these quick flashes through all the stuff they were doing to each other...took 2 minutes to narrow it down, but there was like 2/10ths of a second where matt is going beastial over kimbers sweaty toes in his mouth
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links