Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trying to find a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying to find a movie
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've looked all over, so I thought I'd just check here.

This was a film in which a husband has an affair with a nanny, who gets his wife sent to some sort of hospital to get her out of the way (it wasn't Hand That Rocks the Cradle). Toward the end, there's this really hot scene where the nanny revels in her apparent victory by swinging her bare feet up on a bed, then she hugs the little girl she's taking care of. Later, the wife comes back and the nanny tries poisoning her, but the drinks apparently get switched.

Anyone ever seen this one and know the title? I've noticed someone else looking for it too. I'm surprised that it's so obscure.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems the movie I was looking for is called Perfect Alibi.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links