Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hey guys need help with my site!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey guys need help with my site!!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys. So some of you on here have already visited and joined my relatively new site wazswurld.webs.com

If you haven't you can check it out. It is free to join and there are always ways to win free pics, vids, etc. For example right now if you are one of the first ten people to post on the story blog you will receive 5 free pics that aren't available anywhere else. So I try to make it interactive and rewarding to those who join and participate.

Anyways in terms of needing help. I want to set up web cam sessions. And I was wondering if anyone on here knew the best way to do so. I know how to video chat in general like through skype or ichat on the mac but I was told usually for video sessions the customer doesn't want to be seen and it needs to be a one way chat. So I was wondering what you use in order to do that.

Any information would be appreciated as I am really trying to take my website to the next level. I also appreciate those who have taken the time to join, it really means a lot to me.

Also I got a new free set that I will be posting here very soon!! So look out for that.

Thanks again guys,
Wazsgurll

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahoo chat will let you do a one-way session. However, the interface is clunky and slow.
-hyp
PS, checked out the site, nice job! I should write y'all a story.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Well I am glad you will kwiksand1 it means a lot. I hope to have it up and running myself!

And hyperion please do and post it on my stories section in the blog on my site! It would mean so much to me!!!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay darlin' I'll write you a story. It would help if one of you could PM me with a few details...

-the name of a popular bar/hangout you like to go to;
-the name of a more upscale place near (ish) campus, the kind that doesn't have as much student traffic, maybe a microbrew or martini bar.

Not a biggie if I don't have them, but i find details are nice in these stories.

ta ta.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo use village and mvista ha
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Got it bro.
-h

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links