Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yes i know she can be annoying BUT!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yes i know she can be annoying BUT!!
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 5 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so maybe there was a thread about this before, BUT!!! even if kate Gosselin can be annoying wouldn't you just love her to give you a nice Foot Job with them sexy feet of her's ??? LOOK>>>>>>
http://www.wikifeet.com/Kate_Gosselin

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have some pretty feet tho.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet and Pretty face, that's all i would need plus shes a little bossy, she could boss me around while giving me a nice foot job. [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Love the pictures of her laying on her stomach showing her legs and feet. Would love to massage those in that position and work my way up.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's undergone quite the transformation from haggard mom to sexy celebrity. She's quite the babe now- thanks in part to plastic surgery. But as mentioned (at least based on past experience) her personality lends itself to being nothing other than a dominatrix.

[ September 13, 2011, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see her completely barefoot. Especially shots of her soles.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, a woman with 8 kids and a fake belly button. thats so attractive [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is this...

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3288549/Kate_Gosselin_s_leg_dual_with_

http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=381905509_Kyuubi_00011_122_843lo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jzx0nG0RjM

27 seconds in and at the 1 min 8 second part are the foot licking parts.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yeah!!! toesucker84 that dude knew she has some good feet. [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is the equivalant of snookie, just plain annoyed by her.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
She is the equivalant of snookie, just plain annoyed by her.

Same with me, but somehow turned on by her feet, lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3288549/Kate_Gosselin_s_leg_dual_with_

I'm sure that someone knows who the lady at the top left of the site is in the pose. Who is it? My God.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta like that she seems to always have a new pedicure. I always appreciate a woman who takes care of her feet

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommy1234
Board Regular
Member # 42917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommy1234   Email Tommy1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks terrific these day and I think that her feet are to die for. She is a cunt however so I would tie her to her bed and tickle those gorgeous feet and straighten out her miserable attitude.
TC

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links