Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Eleven minutes of pure heavan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eleven minutes of pure heavan
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I have to talk about my bus journey home today as it was such a delight and occurences like this rarely happen, well not in my life anyway.

I got on the bus today and as it was lunch time here in the U.K. the bus was busy, so as I got on and had to sit at the back I was near a young woman who was sitting crossed leg with one of her feet resting on top of her black leather ballet flats, so the whole of her left foot was exposed. She wore a lovely flowerey dress and had some lovely ballet flats on, as I sat near her on the seat opposite, I could smell what I would describe as cheesy feet, this sent my penis into overdrive, this coupled with the fact that her whole foot was exposed was just too much.

I would guess she had a size U.K. 5 or 6, very reddish soles and at the side of her toes were redness but perfectly pedicured feet with black toe-nails. Her inside of her flats was totally soaked in what looked like sweat and even in the very short time I had to witness this I could smell that sweaty cheesy feet smell which was just mind-blowing, she then kept dangling her flats and I was at eye level nearly bursting my trousers with a huge hard-on. The good thing is she was on her phone most of the time and did not notice me looking.

I wish it was a long coach journey I could watch her for hours, her flats were very worn and inside they had to smell too good, if only this would happen more often in my life!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy you enjoyed it. We all wish this would happen more in our lives, lol. Too bad she was on her phone and you didn't talk to her. Hopefully you will get to see her again. I met a girl on a train with very sexy feet. We started talking and I got her number. She never answered any of my calls or texts, which is odd because the conversation was great, but I guess she wasn't interested. At least I have no regrets. Best of luck seeing her again and if not, then it was a great 11 minutes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did u not have your mobile to get a candid! We all could have shared your enjoyment
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. i would have been snapping away

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is a bus ride!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet they would've tasted so salty! mmm very hot tease my friend..

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would have driven me crazy. You should have chatted her up after her call [Wink]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a day out in heaven. I loved that story. Just thinking of the scenario is mind blowing enough.

I often think that our fetish is more exciting when you don't get to worship the foot itself; the tease can be more exciting than the actual worship.

Having said that - I would love to bury my face in those sweaty cheesy feet! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed many of those trips on the subway(tube in UK) here in new york. It does make the commuting pleasurable. Glad for you my man.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links