Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » butter feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: butter feet.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you heard the expression" butter-face"?, as in everything looks good but the face. well.yesterday i had a 30 minutes commute with a butter-feet. This ASIAN woman sitting right across from me was ugly,ugly,ugly yet, her feet were just to die for. Her feet were just perfect. how add i thought. What a waste of feet, in my view.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would still be considered a butterface, not butterfeet.

But yeah, I feel ya. It is a waste.

[ September 11, 2011, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's still a butterface.

"Butterfeet" would be if everything on her were great except for her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had the same thing happen to me on friday night...went to my buddies birthday party and there was this chic there with a below average looking face and her body got two thumbs down from me but her feet???

OH MY GOD...beautiful, beautiful, well polished toes, with this dark polish that really made them pop and she had a toe ring on her right foot...she probably wore like a size 9 if i had to guess...beautiful skin...i was salivating...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit. I meant to say reverse butter-face. I meant to say that everything was ugly but the feet, which would make her a reverse butter-feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you meant butter in the shape of feet for some reason.

Butterface > Butterfeet of course. Unless she looks like Skeletor or Jabba The Hut's daughter or something crazy.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So would u rather marry a beautiful woman who everyone around you considers model like but doesn't have nice feet or a woman with outstanding feet but everything else is ughh lol.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
So would u rather marry a beautiful woman who everyone around you considers model like but doesn't have nice feet or a woman with outstanding feet but everything else is ughh lol.

I've done both....errr. I've dated the model with mediocre feet(doing it now) and i've also dated the cute girl (not ugggh by anymeans) with the great feet. The "model" girl wins looks wise everytime. Now if the cute girl could cook and talk about nerdy stuff too? Then i've found my wife! Till then the model chic that can't cook, with ok feet and listens to my nerdy talk will do. *sigh* where is the female equivalent of GQguy?

random tangent...but GQ magazine covers everything from relationships, career, world events, cooking, drinks and style. While the "opposite" cosmo only focuses on style, some world events...and some career...and guy advice that's lame. OOne might wonder...why do you give a shit about a woman's magazine that 3% read...well it seems to embody the women I meet. While I feel I embody the GQ ideal. The two aren't equal. Anyway..a little drunk.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For one thing, I'm strongly against the institution of marriage for so many reasons that it'll take this conversation off topic. But back to the topic at hand. If given the choice between some model chick with ugly feet and some and an ugly girl with outstanding feet, I'd choose neither. But if a gun was put to my head, I'm siding with the model with unappealing feet all the time. Being with a woman who's just as luxurious as the newest Mercedes-Benz, even with one flaw (in this case, her feet), is better than someone with an infinite number of flaws with her body. Besides, having attractive women around you makes everything else attractive and can greatly boost your ego ... just like the way a Mercedes-Benz can.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
For one thing, I'm strongly against the institution of marriage for so many reasons that it'll take this conversation off topic.

in interested in hearing about this. you should made another thread about that, maybe in the misc forum.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahahaha laughed so hard i almost pee-d ahhaahhaa

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com
follow me on twitter: @missangelcrush

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links