Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » big feet vs little feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: big feet vs little feet
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 5 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking to myself..whcih kinda feet do I like better..big feet or little feet..I guess id say anything 7 and under would be small and anything larger than 7 would be big..personally I think I like big feett more. What do you guys think?

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I like them 6 and under or 9 and above! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah..your right for some reason if its not big they have to be tiny feet.idk why but it just it

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em both, but atm I have a thing for my mates wife feet and she's was a size 11 but since her kid she's a 12.Yum

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the rest of the body they're attached to..bigger feet on bigger girls, smaller feet on smaller girls. Proportion is key.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 to size 8 is nice.I don't care for sasquatch feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like all sizes, however for me it's size 5 to 11. Hey that's my height! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer a size 8 or smaller. But that is merely a preference, if those feet of hers look good and she will let me, I am all about whatever size she has.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was younger i liked them smaller, my favorite size was certainly five, but now i think i like bigger feet better, favorite size is maybe 10-11

but a size five is probably best on a shorter, stockier girl while a big size is more attractive on a skinny lankier girl

Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Depends on the rest of the body they're attached to..bigger feet on bigger girls, smaller feet on smaller girls. Proportion is key.

Absolutely agree. I've seen beautiful feet of every size and love them as long as they're proportional to her body.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer seven and under by far, and especially love my wife's 3.5's.... yet I had some bigger feet over the years that worked for me...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer them bigger. Small feet are too childlike and innocent, and that's anything but sexy. I them to be a size 9 or above. Sizes 7 and 8 are wonderful as well. Anything below 7 is not as sexy. Jennifer Aniston and Christina Aguilera are the exceptions to that rule, however.

[ September 12, 2011, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the feet are attractive, I'm good....although I'll probably have to admit to a preference for bigger feet. Truly big feet though don't start until about a size 9 for me though. 7-8.5 I probably consider average, and under that I'd consider small. When you're getting to extremes, I think past a size 11, or under a size 5, huge and tiny respectively. Myself, I've had feet anywhere between 1.5 and 14.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first liked smaller...but now I love big and wide!!!

but don't get me wrong...if I have smaller feet in my face...I love 'em [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely, big feet are better. size 10 and up! taste the best, look the best, and cover a face up properly.

don't believe me? try them for yourself sometime -- you will thank me [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links