Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chicks in Jersey Shore episodes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chicks in Jersey Shore episodes
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys know how i can find the names of chicks shown in Jersey Shore episodes?.
I am searching for anything on 2 chicks that were shown on the show.One is Gina who Vinny brings home then her uncle & family stop by to collect her,the other is a brazilian chick named Stephanie that Mike brought back to the house along with 2 others which i think was Season 1 Ep 5 where some guy punches Snooki.
I have tried looking up the casts from that episode but it doesn't have their names.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched too many episodes...but they have hooked up with some beautiful women. The one that comes to mind is season 1 where vinnie is dating a chic and Mike? tries to steal her and gets pissed when he can't.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I haven't watched too many episodes...but they have hooked up with some beautiful women. The one that comes to mind is season 1 where vinnie is dating a chic and Mike? tries to steal her and gets pissed when he can't.

GQ

Not quite sure which episode that is but,forgot to say,obviously the reason why i'm asking where to find more on these 2 chicks is because i'd like to find a pic of them with their feet showing but,if they were not actual casts in the show i'd say they'd be almost impossible to find.
The brazilian chick Mike mets up with is really pretty.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This show sounds even more stupid than I imagined...

Anyway, the only 2 things I can think of are watch it again and check out the credits - at the start and the end. Generally actor's names seem to be at the start with TV series, after the opening credits.

The other thing that might work is IMDB the specific episodes and I'd imagine it should have it there.

Good luck I suppose.

[ September 13, 2011, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

I have checked one episode at imdb but it doesn't have her name listed.
I know the 2 episodes each chick is shown in i just can't seem to find a site where i can watch any of the episodes.Either it's a whole lotta bs i have to go through or it's not available in my country.
The only thing i have come across with those 2 chicks in particular is maybe one or 2 pages that mention them in a recap of the episode,other than that nothing.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are just locals from Jersey who appeared. I'd be shocked if you found anything on them.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by TheFootLover:
They are just locals from Jersey who appeared. I'd be shocked if you found anything on them.

Yup figured that just thought i'd give it a try anyway,both those chicks were worth the try imo.I thought Gina was the hottest they had on the show until i saw a re-run of Season 1 yesterday & saw the brazilian chick that Mike wanted,she was really pretty.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
One is Gina who Vinny brings home then her uncle & family stop by to collect her

lol, i love the idea of this

makes ya wonder if they stopped by for good reasons or all the wrong reasons. having not seen the episode, i'd bet the farm on all the wrong reasons.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
One is Gina who Vinny brings home then her uncle & family stop by to collect her

lol, i love the idea of this

makes ya wonder if they stopped by for good reasons or all the wrong reasons. having not seen the episode, i'd bet the farm on all the wrong reasons.

Vinny met Gina at the club where she had her uncle & family also(cousins family whatever)Vinny says "In a way you gotta respect the protection but at the same time it is a cockblock."
She then went back to the house with Vinny where they were lounging around outside then the uncle & her family turned up to collect her which was obviously a disappointment for Vinny lol.
One of the guys(supposedly one of Ginas cousins)is now Snooki's boyfriend & i read he has a chick named Gina in his facebook friends list which maybe the Gina from the show.
Here is a link to a shot of Gina from that episode.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/28/break-up-to-make-up-on-jersey-shore

[ September 13, 2011, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links