Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My First Bold Move

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My First Bold Move
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this story to many of you who are open about your foot fetish will not be a big deal to you. But for me it was really my first bold move being a foot guy. Besides telling wazsgurll for the first time I liked her feet but she was my GF so that wasn't that big of a deal.

Anyways, my friends know about my foot fetish but I have never been open about it in public or to strangers. So I was at a college party (more of a pregame) with about 15-20 people drinking beers and taking shots with some music in the background. A lyric from one of the rap songs came on and said something along the lines of a rapper saying the girl he was eyeing had pretty feet. A girl heard that line and asked how could someone think feet are pretty. I have never done this before but I said I think a lot of girls have pretty and even sexy feet.

A sort of long story short, I got the typical weird looks from others but a couple of the girls (who had some awesome feet) were actually really interested and asked me follow up questions and seemed interested in it. The chat about feet went on for about 20 minutes and I even shared how my GF was into them too and how she took pics of her feet for me and even shared them with others online and stuff. And these girls didn't seemed turned off by any of the things I said.

It was pretty awesome for me, I might start to make more bold moves often!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't tell me about this :PPPP
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great move! Wonder if you were listening to Ludacris, there is a chance he may be part of our team. I believe some of his lyrics reference feet. She asked how can someone think feet are pretty? My reply would have been, how can they not?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

We are logged on my name but he told me to say, yes ludacris does have a foot fetish as he has openly admitted on several occasions. But so does his/our favorite rapper lil wayne and it was him!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ once again, you are the man! ASK and you shall receive. More women will come around if the approach is cool, smoothe, flirty and fun. You can get pictures, foot massage action, sexy talk, if you play your cards right. The BEST defense for people who will give you dirty looks, or make snide comments, is to give a big smile and laugh at yourself. I LIKE what I LIKE, and my girlfriend really likes it too! Maybe I can show you why???? A nice foot massage really heats up the action....particularly at parties, and clubs. So just be CHILL, be COOL, and don't be affraid, if an ugly dude like me can, and has gotten tons of foot action, a guy like you will be a SUPERSTAR! Go have some fun, but don't piss the gorgeous WAZGURL OFF!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

He couldn't piss me off!! lol
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Royals said.

Dude, you smoove like buttah.

Fun, ain't it?

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice when girls have an open mind.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the girls take their shoes off and let you look at their feet? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIL Wayne has a foot fetish??????

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
LIL Wayne has a foot fetish??????

Exactly - I never heard this rumor. Even in his music, I never hear him reference feet. I've actually heard more rumors that he is gay over having a foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL Cool J, Ludacris and Redman have all mentioned having a thing for pretty female feet, but this is my first time hearing that might also be the case with Weezy. Not to say that it isn't true, just that I've never heard anything about it before today.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... Should we add Ice-T to the list?

Ice-T has confessed he has a foot fetish.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Well guys, he doesn't like sharing this information with anyone, but waz actually knows Wayne personally, and I have no reason to lie about this. And he does have a foot fetish and there are a few occasions where his lyrics reflect this. He told me the lyric he was referring to in the story was "she got them pretty feet, nice smile, she looking at me with them light browns" from the song titled "this girl" by freekey zeeky featuring Jim jones and lil Wayne.
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, I AM NEVER BOLD ENOUGH to openly state my fetish to anyone...outside of the anonymous internet (I cant have the ladies being on their guard LOL). BUT a buddy of mine pulled a similar scenario at a normal house party a few months back and after about an hour of conversation, he was sucking chocolate sauce off the toes of an INSANELY HOT college girl that he just met. Just goes to show that a closed mouth doesn't get fed, while an open mouth just might get fed some toes...and chocolate sauce. you just never know.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links