Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sleepy soles in face!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy soles in face!!
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

I wrote some of my experiences in Life in Korea as a Foot Fetishist so I am just continuing with a new experience I had over my recent trip.

It is a long holiday in Korea so myself and friends decided to take a trip to Tokyo (amazing city by the way if you never visited). I knew it was going to be a crazy trip, site seeing all day, party all night and I am with a group of 4 girls. I had high anticipation I was going to get some action, which I did, but nothing intentionall foot related, just the other good stuff. However, after the first night we came stumbling in at 6am to crash and we all did. I slept in a queen with 2 of them, on the outside and the other 2 in the other bed. I woke up at 8am for water and noticed the girl on the far right side was not under the blankets, feet/soles totally exposed and she was curled like a ball not facing the girl in the middle. So I repositioned myself in the bed to lay at the foot of the bed (with plans on using the excuse if asked that i woke up uncomfortably squeezed against the wall so i made more space for myself this way...definitely believable ; ) ) and then bent over so that my face is at the end where the girl on the right right lays, basically im in a L shape sleeping position. I did this with anticipation of the girl uncurling her knees having to put her feet right on my face! I waited for like 20 minutes, she wasn't budging, and I thought about pushing her legs but didn't want to risk getting caught (I'd have no reasonable excuse then for grabbing her leg). Needless to say I fell asleep without any luck. HOWEVER, couldn't have been too much longer but I felt this warm sensation on my face. And it smelled a bit, too. I open my eyes and BAM! her soles are right on my face practically smothering me! Just what I hoped for! And this girl, too, is really sexy. She was the oldest one of the group, being 31. Sized 7/8 shoes (I checked her boots) and I've always been fascinated with her feet (been seeing them all summer in flipflops). And I finally got them right in my face. She was still laying on her side but legs extended so I had a wall of her soles right in front of me. I think she felt my breathe tickling her soles because she would wiggle and move them frequently, however no intentions of waking up due to such a crazy long night. We'd been out dancing so her feet definitely smelled from her boots, but it wasn't foul I'd say, definitely smelled like feet and really warm. I just layed there for like an hour enjoying her soles on my face and getting away with it! Eventually she turned to lay on her back and so her feet were positioned differently, but all I had to do was reposition myself to put my face in one of her soles, as I buried myself in it.

Unfortunately at some point we all woke up, girls waking up first so I looked like I was sleeping. I heard laughter, assumed it was about her feet in my face. I really hoped one of them would have taken a picture so I can check it out on facebook but didn't happen. They didn't even say anything when I woke up but I wanted to hear from her about her feet in my face so I said, Oh this morning I was squeezed against the wall so I switched position and slept at the foot of the bed and finally the girl laughed and said, I know, you were spooning my feet, haha! So I was like, Oh, I was, gross, haha! And she said, Yep! And I am sure they smelled fresh from dancing all night! I said, Geez, I think I am going to go take a shower, which I did, happily giving myself a handparty thinking about my experience!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scurvy dog [Smile]
A great experience. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have cuddled up to a girl's feet while sleeping. Funny thing with me is though, the girls KNOW I have the fetish. Can't come up with that story and have anyone believe that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, fantastic story! Way to go! I'd love to read more of these.. very sexy [Tongue] .
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links