Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Janet Mason Experience (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Janet Mason Experience
longlatinanebonysoles
Board Regular
Member # 41596

Icon 14 posted      Profile for longlatinanebonysoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellas let me just say that if you have not had a chance to have Janet Mason slowly stroke you with her perfectly soft and wrinkly size 4's you are missing out on one of the best experiences you will ever have with a Footjob Goddess!

She is very accommodating, on time, sweet, sensitive, and she will stroke you however you like. Fast, slow, toes, soles, footjob sandwich, etc...all of her positions are perfect in every way. She will gaze into your eyes and demand that you cum on her soles then play with it as she gives you that beautiful smile.

Weigh in if you want to know more about the session. Very reasonable as well...very very!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/52833/Cat22/Soft-Solejobs#startingpoint

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please tell me she is in the orange county los angeles area.....Just wishing lol
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any pics.? [Eek!]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longlatinanebonysoles
Board Regular
Member # 41596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longlatinanebonysoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pics...she is in Atlanta for a couple of days...I can't wait until she comes back...I hope to do a clip with her so you guys can c her soles in action...damn they are soft and she knows exactly how to work them!! I am a soft wrinkled sole man so she was perfecto!

--------------------

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a lifelong dream of mine since I've been a fan of hers since her first days with her Janet's Foot-Tease site. Will she ever get her rebooted foot site back online? Send me a pm if you have to, to let me know what was the charges for a fan meeting, please.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longlatinanebonysoles
Board Regular
Member # 41596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longlatinanebonysoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did mention that is planning on opening the site back up very soon.

--------------------

tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to join her foot tease site, but it closed down before I could do it. Now even though she still does her foot stuff, she's doing a little more risque stuff also. Just wish she would go back to modeling her feet. And footman 3001 you are right. Her feet are to die for!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much &$$$ will she be in the Kansas area lol !!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has set places she goes and thats it. just go to her site get the faqs about it
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my footjob with her. Hard to believe I wasn't even old enough to drink when I got that. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of hers for a while. Her beauty is timeless.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't wait for her new site!!

fyi- i have a guest appearance =)

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com
follow me on twitter: @missangelcrush

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Npt sure I know her. She on clips4sale?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Npt sure I know her. She on clips4sale?

janet mason really!?!? she's amazing... do your research footboy [Wink]

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com
follow me on twitter: @missangelcrush

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why, THANK YOU for the glowing review, sweetie! It was a pleasure to "pleasure" you with my feet and I'm glad you enjoyed it SO much that you came back this morning for yet ANOTHER session!

To those of you with other questions, here are my personal answers:

1. Yes, my old foot-tease.com site IS going to reopen soon. As soon as hubby Steve and I find the time to do it properly! I;m guessing by late October at this point, but don't hold me to that. All I know for sure is that we WILL be relaunching it again in the near future.

2. The ONLY places I travel and meet fans for foot worship sessions are Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, Las Vegas and Los Angeles - and ONLY a few times a year.

3. No, I will not travel to you, you must travel to me.

4. Yes, I am on clips4sale.com and in fact I was one of the first stores they had. The link to my foot fetish clips there is http://clips4sale.com/51. I have a total of 10 store there.

Thanks again for all the kind words, guys! :-)

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links