Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another Freak, Another Bad Name **SIGH** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Freak, Another Bad Name **SIGH**
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will these freaks ever learn!?!? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-town-searching-toe-sucking-assailant-231955578.html

quote:
Arkansas town searching for toe-sucking assailant

LITTLE ROCK, Ark (Reuters) - There's nothing illegal about a little foot fetish, but police in Conway, Arkansas, are looking for a toe-sucking man they said has crossed the line into assault.

Police have received two complaints in the past week about a man who seems desperate to suck women's toes -- whether they want him to or not.

"This is on the police department's radar, and they are concerned," said LaTresha Woodruff, police spokeswoman in Conway, about 30 miles from Little Rock. "They are taking information and trying to figure out who is doing it...we want him off the streets."

Last Saturday, Ruth Harris, an 83-year-old Conway woman, told police that she was sitting in a chair in front of her apartment.

A man approached her and said he liked her feet. According to a police report, the man took off one of her shoes and began sucking on her toe.

"The man then asked if he could kiss her and she had told him no and told him he was crazy," the report stated.

The man left quickly after people walked into the apartment complex's courtyard.

On Tuesday, police received another call from a woman who said that on Saturday she was shopping at a local department store when she noticed a man staring at her.

He approached her and "told her he loved her toes, and they were so long and beautiful," the report said.

The man then told the woman that he had a foot fetish and that "her toes are so long and succulent" and he wanted to suck them. When the woman's cell phone rang, the man retreated.

He then returned and chatted with her for a brief moment. She told police that the man was wearing flip flops, a T-shirt, and blue jeans. She said the man had "messed up toes."

The woman did not report the incident until she read about the first woman's complaint in the local newspaper.

It is not the first time that Conway has dealt with this sort of complaint. In the 1990s, a man who was known as the "Toe Suck Fairy" kept Arkansans captivated with his foot fondling antics in Conway and in Little Rock.

Some two decades later, police have not ruled out the possibility that it could be the same man, but have not identified a suspect.

The town's run-in with its first toe-sucking man eventually escalated to threatened violence.
The 1990s assailant, Michael Robert Wyatt, pretended to be a podiatrist in order to fondle and suck a Conway woman's toes at a clothing store. He received probation, a fine and court-ordered therapy. But his probation was revoked after he was arrested in another town on similar charges.

In 1991, he was convicted of making threats for telling a convenience store clerk that he wanted to cut off her feet and suck her toes while she bled to death.

Wyatt was sentenced to four years in state prison. He served just more than one year in prison, according to Conway police.

He was arrested again in 1999 in northwest Arkansas. In that instance, a woman reported that a man, claiming to be a massage therapist, complimented her feet in a Wal-Mart store. He then asked if she wanted them amputated and showed her pictures of women with no feet.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha my brother posted this on my facebook page this morning.

"I didn't know u were in arkansas recently"

15 people liked it.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
Hahahaha my brother posted this on my facebook page this morning.

"I didn't know u were in arkansas recently"

15 people liked it.

LOL, that is brutal but funny! Tough love from your brohan [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egads what a freak! I mean, an 83 year old woman. What was this guy thinking. If you're going to go down for this crime at least suck the toes of a 21 year old college coed. [Laugh]

He'll be sucking the toes of his cellmate's in orange jumpsuits soon enough I'm sure.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see the guy at the bottom of the article? Cutting feet off of women(well, wanting to I mean)....thats all kinds of fucked up!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The missus told me that it was on the news last night and also just read this on yahoo news and came here to see if the story was posted, and here she is. A friend of a friend is a footdude aswell but it was a little more weird to me. When we were around 17, he just cut out the feet of chicks in magazines...... Maybe this is one of the foot sub-divisions *shug shoulders*

Can't wait to see the shit I'll be copping when I return to work tomorrow [Roll Eyes] .... lol plus I got a 3 day weekend and they'll probably say somethin' like "So....how was your trip to arkansas?" [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man.....an 83 year old?

Unbelievable.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is seriously fucked up, hope they catch him.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A million things have gone wrong. Sucking an 83 year old's toes is mentioned. A male having messed up feet in flip flops is mentioned and then the creep at the bottom of the page. Yea that's disgusting.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy is mentally fucked up,83 year old fuckin grandma? sicko.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In 1991, he was convicted of making threats for telling a convenience store clerk that he wanted to cut off her feet and suck her toes while she bled to death."

It's beyond a fetish at this point. Pyscho.

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. what a creep. he should have cruised the ghetto and offered an 83 YO $20. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely sick. Guys like this give foot fetishists a bad name.

Also, the idea of sucking an 83 year old woman;s toes, especially by force, is just gross! Then again, I'm only 41, so if I live to be 83, and have a wife or gf who is 83, maybe I'll feel differently.

I hope they catch this creep show. This isnt the first foot fiend I've heard of. I think I posted on here some years ago about a toe sucking bandit, and a guy in NYC in the 1980s who tackled women on the street, pulled off their shoes, tickled their feet, and then stole their shoes. There was also a case in something I read called News of The Weird, where a guy called girls up, and asked them if their feet stank.

Sick!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
There was also a case in something I read called News of The Weird, where a guy called girls up, and asked them if their feet stank.

Sick!

OMFG what a sick freak indeed! [Confused] [Puke]

Great post as always Mitch and VERY well said! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links