Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » getting turned on by smell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: getting turned on by smell
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"funny thing is, i pretty much hate how pussy smells. i definitely tolerate it, and as long as the levels are subtle enough, it wont turn me off."
Comment by edelbrock

Dude, me too.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr420himself
Board Regular
Member # 43730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr420himself   Email mr420himself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you and edelbrock on that one. Some guys absolutely adore the smell of snatch, I'm not one of them.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huge turn on for me!!! I love the smell of feet, sniffing a pair of shoes that a girl has been wearing turns me on. But when i smell a pair that are extra stinky I feel like i need to unload right there.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm turned on by all natural scents of a woman. I love the smell of feet (the stronger, the better) and te scent of hot sweaty armpits and a nice hot ass are turn ons as well.
I realy hate perfumes and deo, because they "destroy" the natural scent.
Visual attraction is part of the game and for me the sents add to the visual attraction.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone like the smell of freshly painted toenails? I do NOT. The smell permiates the shoe, which takes several wearings to get rid of....
My girl can't stand the smell either, and has been using oils and lotions to get rid of the odor.
Do you like the polish odor or not?

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I was the only one that didn't like the smell of pussy. My entire life I've always heard guys go on about how they get off to pussy scent but if there's any trace of fishy smell it just turns my stomach.

Ironically I absolutely LOVE the smell of women's feet, but no other odors on the body. Whether it be pussy, ass, pits, strong perfume or worst of all a smoker it's all a turn off, of course with the exception of her feet.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links