Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This Is The Type Of Woman We All Want!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Is The Type Of Woman We All Want!
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn her feet & toes are sexy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYLZhC9euYA&feature=related

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny. When I look at those feet I see what i'd imagine a non foot fetishist sees....just feet. No high arches, no wrinkles, no pedicure, average toes...ect. For me she lacks the "je ne sais quoi" that takes the female foot from being just another appendage but into something special.

But of course I respect your taste. Just don't agree with the statement..."The type of woman we all want".

respectfully

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a real cute woman, i don't like smelly female feet so for me i would take her home and bath her pretty soles and toes in a foot bath and then have my way with them if she let me.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wood definitely lick and smell her feet til the cows came home!! [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill agree with the idea that i find these feet very anti climatic. on the other hand, i have no doubt that if i had them in person, i would definitely enjoy them. but as a selection, she wouldnt be chosen.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my type at all
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are too flat and wide for me to like 'em! Honestly they remind me of my boyfriend's feet, haha.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of smelly feet. It's part of the experience. It's like getting a new dimension to my fetish. Too often it's all just visual. But if I can get my wife wearing the same pair of hose for a while or something, her feet come out wonderful.

My new goal is to get her to stop wearing socks with shoes. That would hopefully make them super strong.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joishere2
Board Regular
Member # 39216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joishere2   Email joishere2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats was hot
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links