Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any U.K. members please read

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any U.K. members please read
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I find talking about my fetish really helps when getting through each day although I have never met anyone I know online, if anyone would like to share regular contact, example phone, e-mail or perhaps meeting up for a drink e-mail me for more details thanks guys!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi im from london what do you want to talk about and why cant you chat in here.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,
I used to chat on W.U but my wife did not like it and said you need to meet real people who share my fetish

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Ok cool mate well im in london if you up for a beer let me know.
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would if I could lol. Moved to Australia now.

Maybe head to a few foot parties?

Sounds kinda weird going to parties to worship female feet with the intend to of meeting a guy lol but I know what you mean - just nice to share some stuff with people.

Personally, I found talking about it with my partner was enough for me, but yeah it'd be cool to have a friend I can share a pint with and talk about it.

Good luck bro.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A beer or two is always good...Could do in the near future,Currently busy with one thing and another =(
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'm in London at the moment. Would be happy to meet up for a beer or something.

Where abouts are you muleslicker?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Hi Dan,
Yes for sure we can arrange something sometime soon. Andy a pity you moved mate!

berksfeet
Board Regular
Member # 43686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for berksfeet   Email berksfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi im in London regularly too, im always up for beer.

--------------------
any local feet Berks or London

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
berksfeet
Board Regular
Member # 43686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for berksfeet   Email berksfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone in London know of any good foot mistresses or somewhere good to session

--------------------
any local feet Berks or London

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Hi mules I can do this weekend if you are up for it. Im in south london where in london would like to meet.
dan
unregistered

Hi mules I can do this weekend if you are up for it. Im in south london where in london would like to meet.
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Dan,
I am in Gloucestershire would need to arrange something

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links