Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Underworld Awakening

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Underworld Awakening
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else see the trailer? Kate Beckinsale's character has been held captive. Then they cut to scene where she is reaching for her boots. Man, would I have loved to have "borrowed" those boots!!!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't seen the scene yet but boy it sounds like one i would need to see.

i have seen her and those boots in previous films and let me say: the thought of "borrowing" those boots LOL

heck man, you and me both!

dude, i would cum f*ckin rivers while smelling those things and self administering me some palm-p*ssy. i could only wish that she might catch me in her changing room between scenes one day and look at me like WTF is he doing smelling my stinkin boots?!?!

naturally when she see's any guys like us showing our love of her feet, she would call security almost instantly so it would be a shortlived fantasy for sure. high tail it outta there boiz!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
naturally when she see's any guys like us showing our love of her feet, she would call security almost instantly so it would be a shortlived fantasy for sure. high tail it outta there boiz!!!

I'd risk it. [Evil Grin]
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good shots of her boots in the first movie. She also holds a guy down with her boot. Kate wears like a size 10 so one can imagine if her feet smell.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When she was reaching for her boots was she wearing socks?
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

You only see her arm reaching for the boots on the shelf. I think in the 2nd film before the sex scene, it kinda seems like she doesn't wear socks. That is, when the guy starts to remove her clothes. Man, I saw the boots on auction once, boots not really my thing but I would LOVE to have hers!
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Yeah, boots aren't exactly my thing either. But I'm with you, I wouldn't mind hers.
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Some good shots of her boots in the first movie. She also holds a guy down with her boot. Kate wears like a size 10 so one can imagine if her feet smell.

OMGosh....I hope so!! [Fingers Crossed] (I have an uncontrollable boot fetish!) Besides, anyone wearing boots for a period of time will get smelly feet. Isn't that the idea? [Roll Eyes]

[ September 26, 2011, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links