Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Ladies in Northern California?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Ladies in Northern California?
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like a rare thing to find women in the Northern California area that are really into appreciating a guy that really finds female feet sexy....let alone any that also enjoy wearing sheer nylons or pantyhose. Barefoot can be lovely as well, especially when your sexy feet are soft and smooth. Any of you gals from the West Coast region?

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tantrical:
It seems like a rare thing to find women in the Northern California area that are really into appreciating a guy that really finds female feet sexy.

I'm not sure how many of the girls up there who will "appreciate" a footguy, but I know for a fact that all you need is a "Y" chromosome and a fistful of cash to convince women in Northern California to let you look at their feet.

If I hadn't seen the proof with my own eyes, I might not have believed that there are some girls in Northern California who will just let any creep, weirdo, or even regular Joe take a look at their feet.

Getting a girl to show a guy her feet can happen up there in Northern California. There is proof that it has happened. I imagine your odds will be much better than others who've managed to pay to look at feet in Northern California. [Thumbs Up]

Be careful though, some of the cops up in Northern California are believed to have been chasing certain guys perceived as foot creeps and forcing them further south. Just fyi and beware; never can be too safe [Secret]

[ September 23, 2011, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Be careful though, some of the cops up in Northern California are believed to have been chasing some of the foot creeps and forcing them further south. Just fyi and beware
Like they did by forcing the same kind of creepyfreakguy from Southern California eastward? [Wink] Don't worry, the mods here don't like you either [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
quote:
Be careful though, some of the cops up in Northern California are believed to have been chasing some of the foot creeps and forcing them further south. Just fyi and beware
Like they did by forcing the same guy from Southern California east? [Wink]
maybe so, but i've been hearing from friends that they chased a foot crew out of northern california and made them flee south.

i heard they were trying to skirt federal laws about documentation of age requirements. anyway, heard some folks got run out of northern california and are re-basing further south.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...maybe I need to clarify something. I am not a creep or weirdo....just a well-adjusted, intelligent, and relatively handsome guy that finds female feet sexy....along with the rest of the package, and top of the list is their minds. I am sure there are some women that will do anything for cash, but that is not the type of gal that piques my interest. I think that's why the "Foot Party" events never really appealed to me....there is something sort of insincere about it....it's mostly about getting paid, not about enjoying it on its own merit.

Lastly, I'm not one to impose my enjoyment of pretty feet against any woman's will in public....it's those sort of idiots that are the one's who cops arrest for assault and battery....and who ultimately reinforce the "creepy" or "weirdo" perception in some women because they have no respect for women in the first place.

--------------------

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Don't worry, the mods here don't like you either

huh? i think the mods love me. ledameon and i have laughed at many perverted things over the years. He rocks and so do the other mods here at wu's.

they've even been kind enough to allow a webmaster to remain in the forum even though he disrespected Wu's judgement by claiming he should've been entitled to a dedicated subforum to promote his own website, which he never got, nor deserved.

The mods here put up with alot of crap and they do a great job of keeping people in check. That is why I get along with them so well.

So, not sure what your comment is referring to. I have a great relationship with the mods.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
I think that's why the "Foot Party" events never really appealed to me....there is something sort of insincere about it....it's mostly about getting paid, not about enjoying it on its own merit.

100% agreed. I've been to some good ones though where the women were cool, but i heard the ones up there were all about the money.

You sound like you have your sanity and got your life in check. I don't think your one of those creepy guys who'd get chased off by cops.

And since women have been known to give their feet to the lowest of cretans, I suspect you'll be pickin from the cream of the crop once you get in good with a local set of girls up there and their friends.

You'll do well man, I can tell by your confidence that you'll have unpaid successes with feet in northern california. Just let us know how it all goes [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

I have met a couple of gals who indulged in it, and I have enjoyed giving foot massages to those ladies that really liked it. It just seems like even in a forum such as this, that most of the ladies are from the East Coast or Mid-West areas. For those that are from the area, they may already be dating someone seriously or married. LOL

So it just seems a bit rare to come across them in Northern California as you might encounter in a place like New York for example....where women's attitudes might be somewhat different, not in a bad sort of way, just different I guess.

--------------------

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that I don't find foot parties appealing. To me, worshiping a girl's feet is something to be indulged in privately, and I'm not comfortable doing it in the same room as other guys, and with a girl who likely had her feet worshiped by another guy right before I got to her.

I see the act as something intimate between someone that means something to me, not with a throwaway encounter (especially if there's money involved). That's also why I'd never purchase a prostitute.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
So it just seems a bit rare to come across them in Northern California as you might encounter in a place like New York for example

And what's funny is that San Fran is in northern california and that is a pretty big city.

While prospects may seem dim based on current track records, I do know of one major success story up there in northern california. There is a guy who runs a clipstore called "candid stinky soles" and he films girls in San Francisco.

These are just girls he meets on the spot and convinces them to show their feet. It is truly amazing to see the successes the guy has had.

Just this one success alone and the amount of successes he's had inspires me to think that not all the possibilities in northern california will be the same.

Just stick with your confident attitude and go about meeting girls like this "candid stinky soles" guy does and I think you will shed a good impression about foot fetishists to women up there in northern california.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they've even been kind enough to allow a webmaster to remain in the forum even though he disrespected Wu's judgement by claiming he should've been entitled to a dedicated subforum to promote his own website, which he never got, nor deserved.
Got that old tin foil hat on again eh? You're pulling for straws and this was never discussed. You lose.

quote:
maybe so, but i've been hearing from friends that they chased a foot crew out of northern california
Hmm maybe the Savage run Footnight Int'l parties that had 20 models and 8 guys there in a crackhead motel in a shitty part of Sacramento and foot models were scared to go out to their cars after the party? Could be.. [Laugh]

quote:
While prospects may seem dim based on current track records, I do know of one major success story up there in northern california
Don't forget that Norcalfeet FootNight Parties have Dominated the Northern Cal region and are a huge success because of how efficiently they are run, the inexpensive door cover charge, the nice bouncers and the amazing young babes that attend them that are always available after party for private sessions on their own.

Why do you think FootNight gave up on this region? The S.F. parties are dwindling and are always held on an off night where most working men cannot attend. These are some of the rave reviews I've heard over the years of holding them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Hmm maybe the Savage run Footnight Int'l parties that had 20 models and 8 guys there in a crackhead motel

Steve Savage is a standup guy and a pioneer of foot fetish websites on the internet.

He gets much respect from many including many models. I had a blast at his parties and even hooked up with Delia, the footnight model of the month for like Feb 2005 if I recall.

There were no crackhead motels, everything was run out of respectable locations. He's got the largest foot party following and a long standing credibility.

If you are also running foot parties, I congratulate you and wish you the best. Never been to one of yours. I've been to Steve Savage's and they were great. I have heard nightmares about competing foot parties in California so I never bothered with them.

Best of luck on all the things you're trying to promote. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Those FootNight Parties.....I don't know....just seems to me that if gals like these really are into it wholeheartedly, they could certainly find a special guy in their respective areas that would seriously love to give them that sort of attention on a regular basis....and not for money.

It's not about being cheap at all....it's just the perception that the gals get their thinking warped about foot worship or massages, etc.....like as if they would only want a man at their feet if there are some green-backs in the mix. It's more of a psychological barrier.

I think men that attend these parties perpetuate the thinking in women's mind that a man needs to pay for her company. I'm sorry.....I have a hard time seeing it differently than if I go get a prostitute, which I would never do either.

One of the reasons that you might be seeing dwindling numbers is because we are in a bad economy....and many people can't afford to drop a hundred bucks or so to indulge a fetish for pay.

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

It always pays to hire professional people if you run events as large scale as Savage has gotten his to be, or else you wind up with your name on a less than average party with some discouraged people.{1st, and last Sacramento area party he did}.
Bad economy has alot to do with low turnouts, a $20 bill goes a long way OTHER than feet now days. That is why $60-80 cover + sessions aren't feasable for most guys all the time anymore.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links