Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting exchange at school today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting exchange at school today
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning, we were waiting for our class project's project manager (actually a classmate younger than me) to come in. He had texted me back and said that he was on his way. I relayed this to another classmate, and she said to tell him that he could suck her big toe as a half-jokingly insult. I couldn't believe what I had heard and asked her to repeat it. After she did, I mentioned that that's a fetish for some people, and she responded by saying that it was "fucking disgusting". I lightly scolded her about that, and had half a mind of continuing it (which would have likely led to me telling her that I am one of those people into sucking toes), but I let it die right there.

This class is only 6 students big now (and ends on Tuesday), and I guess we all have gotten close to one another in the past 6 months. But there are still things that they don't know about me. Such as my foot fetish (except for the project manager).

And no, I don't have any interest in dating her. She's a nice person, but she doesn't exactly have the body type that I find appealing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice! i'd love to see the look on her face if the guy came in and actually did suck her big toe LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To some people it is. Just like some things you find disgusting might be enjoyable to someone else. Different strokes to different folks. I don't let it bother me. It's not for everyone and that's part of the reason I like it even more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] They often react with "disgust" because thats how they think they SHOULD respond. Quite a few women who have remarked on my "disgusting" foot fetish have later confessed to more than a little curiosity concerning it. One of them gets her toes sucked on the regular by her boyfriend who happens to have a foot fetish. Sometimes it's just a matter of who the individual with the fetish is. For the sake of a guy she really likes, she might just surprise herself where she lets her feet go.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhhh....there are 6 people in the class and one chick who thinks toe sucking is "disgusting".

Forget about it.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with candidfootspy. I often find people say its gross or weird until you tell them "I like it" and it opens a conversation. Any time someone's said they thinks its weird to me and I've said I like it they listen to what I have to say tend to at least hear my defence of it. On the other hand just like Patrick (and I believe Sly before him;) ) different strokes for different folks

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that for women who have never had their toes sucked on, they might deem it as "weird" or "disgusting". I do think though that most women can be led to at least trying it, if not enjoying it, if it's done the right way with a guy that they trust and that they're comfortable with.

There might even be some women who have had their toes sucked on and enjoy it but may say they think it's "disgusting" in public conversation so that they don't come off looking like a total freak show by admitting that they enjoy it. I have run into a few women like that from my experiences who could never admit openly that they love to have their toes sucked.

To be honest, I wouldn't put too much weight on the girl's comment.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There might even be some women who have had their toes sucked on and enjoy it but may say they think it's "disgusting" in public conversation so that they don't come off looking like a total freak show by admitting that they enjoy it. I have run into a few women like that from my experiences who could never admit openly that they love to have their toes sucked.

To be honest, I wouldn't put too much weight on the girl's comment."
Comment by Fate111

What he said. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links