Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chinese Game Show Clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chinese Game Show Clip
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, have a look at this!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1emVBoeYQ&feature=related

[ September 23, 2011, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I think that's Japanese, not Chinese.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the girl at the end with tight pants and barefeet!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sailor uniforms! Love it!!! I have grabbed too many of these japanese game show clips from youtube over the years. There are a LOT of these scattered throughout youtube. I remember one where they had the girls pop balloons with their bare feet, and another that involved tickling the models.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate things i cant understand. i cant get into it, unless i know what they are saying. ill even do subtitles, but just a random clip? cant do. i cant get into something unless i know whats going on. this is just a big waste of time for me.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japanese.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. I've come across these kinds of clips over the past several years. (Not this exact clip, but Asian game shows involving bare female feet...)

[ September 24, 2011, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: FIASCo ]

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Japanese, sorry about that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUDE! It annoys me soooo much when people cannot tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc.

I am Caucasian-American, but I grew up in Los Angeles, which is a multi-cultural city. I have been around a lot of Asians. Dated many different types of Asian girls. I have live in Japan since 2001.

But, regardless of my experience with Asians, it really irks me when people say something is Chinese when it is Japanese; Japanese when it is Chinese.

I respect all Asian cultures & LEARNED the differences.

I tell you what, if you want to get with an Asian chic, then learn to differentiate.

I heard & guy asking a woman, who just told him she was Japanese, that she was from Yokohama. He said, "What part of China is that in?"

WTF?! SERIOUSLY?! For one, Japanese DO NOT like to be confused with other Asians, especially Koreans. And I have met Koreans that get very angry if you ask them if they are Japanese (the long worn-torn history caused that).

Anyhow, if you like Asian women, PLEASE learn to differentiate between the Asians. PLEASE!

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't expect people to "know" the difference in ethnicity amongst the Asian countries when they haven't grown up or have been exposed to the various different Asian cultures.

However it does irk me too when people confuse the Japanese for Chinese. Personally (and based on personal experience and first hand exposure) I have a huge admiration for the Japanese people, their culture, history, and way of life. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the Chinese. But that's just my opinion.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I met a wonderful Chinese woman here in Japan that I have fallen madly lin love with.

The cultures are diferent, but Japanese culture is origianlly derived from Chinese culture (they pieced together a culture taking parts they learned from Chinese & Korean scholars who came over to Japan). They both have the same type of social classes & obligation to duty.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links