Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » female memberss.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: female memberss.
steez
Board Regular
Member # 43766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats up? [Smile]

--------------------
steez

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Seriously?

Ha ha!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steez:
whats up? [Smile]

A guy that knows very little about the nature of women. I too used to be the same way years ago....checking out the personals section every time I stopped through.

Sorry to break it to you steez but women don't usually hang out on these boards unless they have a buck to make. There are a few gems....but at a literal ratio of 500-1. And even if this were a site with tons of women....a simple "what's up" doesn't work unless....You have a handsome pic to go with it....a famous name....or lots of cash.

I suggest asking their opinion on something. A bunch of guys will still chime in on the thread...but at least that way you can see wwhich women are active on the boards.

Better luck next time.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These days you could say I am lurker, I check in from time to time to see what's going on but that's about it.

Hope everyone is well.

Kisses,
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta' love the newbies. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
These days you could say I am lurker, I check in from time to time to see what's going on but that's about it.

Hope everyone is well.

Kisses,
D
xoxo

"Love that avatar pic pretty feet in thong sandals" [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably going to start PMing the females for pictures of their feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and welcome
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Probably going to start PMing the females for pictures of their feet. [Laugh]

Damn, you mean that doesn't work?

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi steez welcome aboard
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The joke's on somebody here...
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links