Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anyone else feel liks girls know when your staring at their feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone else feel liks girls know when your staring at their feet?
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I was takin some candids of my gf and her friends feet, and they both kept flexing and wiggling their toes like they knew what I was doing..I feel like girls always know when a guy is starring.anyone else feel that way?

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeboy
Board Regular
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should mention. I once had this older female coworker. I don't know how she knew, but everytime I come to talk to her, she would casually say something about feet or shoes, like a friend was a "toe dancer" -- ballerina, or saying it is more comfortable without shoes etc. One day we were sitting face to face talking work and she just started to dangle her pumps, and I still remember after many years the moment when that shoe dropped to the floor. She just kept going, flexing those super sexy pretty toes. Women are smart.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a strong believer in women's intuition in general. I also believer it's stronger in some than others. My experience is usually on the negative side though- of girls being able to sense that I'm looking at or trying to photograph their feet. I'm a pretty sly operator but I've had cases where I know the girl sensed that I was doing something.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but I'm just paranoid to begin with. If I whip out my phone in public I feel like everyone within a mile radius is looking at my screen.

Then again, if she takes the time to paint her nails and get pedicures, wears sexy/revealing shoes and commences to strike various poses with her feet, I think it's safe to assume she knows what she's doing. Whether or not she minds me staring or snapping like the paparazzi is another story.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know. the first time i tried taking candids when i got a smart phone i left the flash on like a jackass,and i had no clue because we were outside i didnt notice...but she did.

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish girls knew when I was staring at their feet and flexed toes. I would have to do a dead on stare for longer than 10 seconds (which would be a long time) for a girl to hopefully say something. Also would need a positive reaction, not something like why are you staring at my feet?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say most of the time if you are close to them, they know that you are looking. If you stare or just look from a far distance then they probably don't know. It's easy to tell if you are looking by following the directions of your eyes, that's how they know.
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by houseshooz:
[QB] Yeah, but I'm just paranoid to begin with. If I whip out my phone in public I feel like everyone within a mile radius is looking at my screen.

I'm with you on this one... For some reason when I try to take a candid I start shaking like Mike Tyson in a spelling bee...

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is WAY aware when a guy is checking out her feet. If he is nice, she will take off her flip flops and really tease him with her feet without saying a word. She has done this to strangers in public many times over the years, friends too. She is awesome! [Cool]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I have a fantasy of getting busted in a sort of passive aggressive sense, like the woman notices that I keep peeking down at her feet but never says anything about it, and doesn't mind that I'm looking even though we don't acknowledge that we notice each other. Does that make sense?

Perfect sense... And you actually did a pretty good job conveying that thought...
I'm just not quite bold enough to tell a stranger that I think her feet are beautiful...
But I do get a rush out looking at them and then hoping for eye contact..

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I have a fantasy of getting busted in a sort of passive aggressive sense, like the woman notices that I keep peeking down at her feet but never says anything about it, and doesn't mind that I'm looking even though we don't acknowledge that we notice each other. Does that make sense?

I so dream of the day this happens to me. Usually women just thik they stepped in something. None of them seem to be intuitive enuf to figure out whats happening....it kinda sucks and frankly leaves my faith in women kinda in question. They generally dont seem to pay attention...at least in my experiences. Their minds are elsewhere...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

I dream of one day running into luv perfect toes and get caught starring at her precious feet

--------------------

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

I dream of one day running into luv perfect toes and get caught starring at her precious feet

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links