Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Patience is the key (must read for young guys)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patience is the key (must read for young guys)
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 55, divorced, and have adored female feet all my life. When I was younger, I always tried to hide the fact that I'm into feet but girlsfriends always noticed eventually and were ok with it. I found that if I had a relationship that was somewhat established, NONE of the girls objected. NOT ONE. Once they trust you and like you their feet are pretty much yours to do with what you want.

My ex had NO problem with my love for her feet and in fact let me use her feet any way I wanted. She agreed to Footjobs, I took pictures of her feet and posted them here and on other sites, even some light BDSM foot torture. Our relationship problems were more complex and my foot thing had nothing to do with it.

Now in my older years, I am very open and honest with women about it ONCE I know they like me and after several dates they are very open and accepting of my attraction to their feet.

Now that I'm confident about it, I even comment on a girl's feet in say a grocery store and the compliment is ALWAYS accepted and appreciated as long as it is given politely.

Bottom line is, just WAIT a bit before you reveal your love for a girl's feet. Don't rush it(Big Mistake). Once they like you as a person (4-5 dates), the foot thing is no big deal. In fact ALL of the girls I have dated in the past 10 years LOVE foot rubs and will let me do pretty much what I want with their feet. Even footjobs,pictures and light foot torture (one of my things).

I think most guys press their love of feet way too early. No need to. Just give the relationship a little time and she and her feet will be your's. Just get her to like you.

Very few girls, if any, will accept it early on, but once they really like you their feet will be your's. At that point they don't care.

If a Boob guy told a girl how much he loved her boobs on the first few dates he would be toast. Same thing with feet.

Just have patience and give it some time. If you're a good guy, their feet will be yours.

Now for a quick relief of your desire for sexy feet, go to a strip club. Those girls are very aware and accepting of "Foot Men". I travel on business and have visited many strip clubs. I watch them all dance and look for the one with special feet and THEN approach them. You will NEVER be rejected by a stripper. Guarented!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great advice, thanks!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course you will never be rejected by a stripper. As long as you have cash, you're good!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beckylovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 43809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beckylovefeet   Author's Homepage   Email beckylovefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting post...

[ November 26, 2011, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: beckylovefeet ]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/beckylovefeet?feature=mhee

twitter.com/beckylovefeet

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10518 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the past 2 years I've told girls on the very first date that I like feet. 100% success rate. It's all to do with your own confidence and how relaxed and natural you make the fetish seem.

But yes, spartanguy offers great advice.

The main point is that the girl has to feel comfortable and be attracted to you before you mention the fetish. It is very possible to establish this early on, but this is after years of coming to terms with it myself. 4 or 5 dates in seems reasonable [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very good advice.

I will normally at least rub a girl's feet on the first date/hookup and have pretty good success rate.

However, I stuffed it up with this one cute nurse (26) recently (who had some of the best feet I'd ever had actualy >: nice long toes, black toe nails, creamy white skin and great arch size 9ish ) by going in too early.

We hooked up once when we were both drunk and pretty much had a dry hump (her words, we were both naked) in her bed. Then she asked me out for a drink for our second meeting and then we went back to my apartment. She told me she was on her rags and she couldn't have sex with me but she would satisfy my sexually (jackpot).

So I had her on her back and was kissing her legs and sucked her toes a bit (not for ages, just a bit) and then laid on my back where she gave me a handjob and I of course wanted her feet in my face but I kind of just kissed her legs and ended jacking myself off onto her legs lol.

Now this is a girl who had sent me some dirtyish messages like 'I should go home and shave my pussy before the next time I see you' so I thought she would be up for anything.

So she ended up going home that night and I got the dreaded kiss on the cheek at the door but I thought all is not lost. Then I sent her some more messages but wasn't really feeling the vibe so decided to ask her out again to see if it was dead or not.

She ends up sending me this message 'if only your tongue had have licked something else, the end!' which is pretty fucked considering she was on her rags.

But on the converse I have hooked up with many chicks and sucked toes and got footjobs on the first time so there's really no set formula.

I guess the rule of thumb is if she's a total stranger, give it 3 or 4 sexual romps before you get foot freaky. If they are a friend you might get away with less than that And if they have expressly stated they hate feet, well you're facing an uphill battle from day 1 lol.

But never EVER hide it away, what's the point in doing that, there will always be more chicks and you'll never be satisfied.

[ October 06, 2011, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with spartanguy's advice. The important thing is to be comfortable with yourself liking women's feet and having confidence in eventually showing that liking. While the time may vary depending on the guy and girl involved, I think most scenarios fall into the timeframe mentioned. Bottom line, if there's any doubt or nagging gut feeling when you want to go in for the feet, it's best to hold off and wait, no matter how much you may want them.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the girl is special and has feet you'd die for, why risk giving her the info about your desire for female feet too fast. Average girl, average feet maybe not wait. But that special girl with special feet. Best to wait for a while.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links