Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Free Foot Massages in NYC?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free Foot Massages in NYC?
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdMOZDjEA0&feature=channel_video_title

I don't about you guys but if this is real and not set up I think it's hilarious!

I guy straight out just offering free massages and from time to time a hot girl (like the one in the vid [Drool] ) accepts the offer!

Has anyone seen this before? It's filmed by some dude who seems to like to film weirdos in NYC.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen people in Times Square with signs that said Free Hugs. Maybe he was thinking since they did that then he could do this. I want to say he probably has a foot fetish and is not just following after the Free Huggers.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure he does like feet. He kind of alluded to it in the video...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After watching the foot massage clip, I scanned the videographer's other clips and found these. The subject of the first clip (the "peeper"), who is trying to secretly film women's panties in the park, reminded me of what some of you may do (and look like) while trying to do the same thing with feet. The second clip focuses on peepers trying to position themselves to view a woman's panties, not necessarily film them. Although there is one brief incident involving a guy with a cam hidden in a bottle of some kind being chased away.

http://www.youtube.com/user/amazingstrangersnyc#p/u/17/5-mYmQd57nY

http://www.youtube.com/user/amazingstrangersnyc#p/u/5/SOds2TpexYw

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links