Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I find it creepy when I see other guys looking at feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I find it creepy when I see other guys looking at feet
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else agree?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, no. I like knowing there's others out there like me. I immediately think of them as a brother. Like, 3 of my friends all have a foot fetish. I get the same feeling when I run in to someone who listens to metal.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if they are looking at a teenager's feet, otherwise no I usually hand them a business card and say if you like feet check this site out [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope,I am always glancing at women's sexy feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's refreshing knowing I'm not the only one in vicinity checking out feet. Matter of fact, it was one of the things I loved about going to Foot Night, seeing all the other guys doing the standard "face-feet-face" every time they talked to one of the girls. The only time it'd ever creep me out is if a guy pretty much had his eyes bulging out and being obviously aroused, which would bother me if it was a guy checking out a girl's ass or a girl's boobs. I think to myself, "C'mon fellas, keep it classy, keep it discreet."
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you, a foot fetishist, find other guys looking at girls' feet creepy? Don't you look at feet in public? What makes it not creepy when you do it, but creepy when other guys do it?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Why would you, a foot fetishist, find other guys looking at girls' feet creepy? Don't you look at feet in public? What makes it not creepy when you do it, but creepy when other guys do it?

I think it's creepy when I see another guy looking at a woman's feet. I don't know what it is... It's almost like thinking that those feet are yours! haha.

I get that there are thousands if not millions of us and I'm very keen to meet people with ff - but it's the whole perving on feet thing in public. Kinda freaks me out.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
but it's the whole perving on feet thing in public. Kinda freaks me out.

oh yes, i am definitely a freak then by those standards [Eek!] [Drool] [Eek!]

need proof? look at my avatar!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on how they do it. And, of course, if they're staring at teenage girls' feet, that's definitely creapy!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find it creepy seeing other guys staring at women feet because he is one of me and I am probably looking too. [Drool]

Like yesterday and today I was staring at two different women feet at the meetings I attend regularly. [Cry]

By Far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of the all!" [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think that i have ever seen someone else looking at feet. probably bc i was also looking at the feet. but being in a metropolis, most people are looking down at thier phones.

but if i have seen it, i must have assumed that they were looking at her ass.

@Wrinklesguy that is really ballsy.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I saw a guy looking at feet and yeah, it was creepy.

Was at the food court at the mall...and I am looking around at various feet...but I do it smoothly and try not to be so obvious.

I was with a woman and she was wearing sandals.

So as I am looking around, I see this guy fast roaming through and he was shooting his head back & forth quite rapidly and was this very intense stare...it was a bit obvious he was looking at feet as I was watching how he was turning his head and any woman showing feet, his head and glare followed.

...and finally when he got to the woman I was with...I watched his eyes and he was eyeing up her feet!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

Of course I look at feet in public haha. I think it might stem from the mainstream view of feet are gross thing, I can't really quantify it very well.

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
I get that there are thousands if not millions of us and I'm very keen to meet people with ff - but it's the whole perving on feet thing in public. Kinda freaks me out. [/QB]

This.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't really say I agree or disagree. Who am I to judge? It's like the pot calling the kettle black. Nonetheless, if you're out'n'about you should remain descreet @ least.

It's one thing to catch a glimpse--it's a whole nother story if your tongue is on the floor! [Drool]
That type of conduct (in public) tends to raise a lot of eyebrows.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel happy to meet other FootBoi's like me in Miami! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links