Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Things First... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First Things First...
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to Foot Worship, I'm very methodical. Neutral observers (or vouyers) have often mocked my routine and/or labled me predictable! To them I say: "To each his own" [Wink] If she's enjoying it, I can give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

Just to give you an idea...

Before I do anything: I GOTTA SMELL THE SOLES FIRST! [Hump] Really puts me in the mood. IMHO--depending on the odor--it could very well be aroma therapy!

Q: What's the very 1st thing you do when you're "Below The Ankles?"

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
When it comes to Foot Worship, I'm very methodical. Neutral observers (or vouyers) have often mocked my routine and/or labled me predictable! To them I say: "To each his own" [Wink] If she's enjoying it, I can give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

Just to give you an idea...

Before I do anything: I GOTTA SMELL THE SOLES FIRST! [Hump] Really puts me in the mood. IMHO--depending on the odor--it could very well be aroma therapy!

Q: What's the very 1st thing you do when you're "Below The Ankles?"

My friend no need to feel ashamed of smelling a girls feet first. Listen the very first that I wanna do when I see a girl remove her shoes is to bury my nose in her toes. To smell the nice warm n smelly aroma that her feet produce is an instant boner. Even better is while I have her feet pressed on my face she unbuckles my pants and strokes my dick! Always gets me worked up! [Smile] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't agree more with everything said so far.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if a girls feet are very attractive, if they don't smell then they aren't as pleasing.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to be the first here to say that I can do without smell. In fact, I'd prefer her feet not to smell at all.

First thing I do is rub her feet a little, to ease her up before I go in for more.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Even if a girls feet are very attractive, if they don't smell then they aren't as pleasing.

I completely agree.

Just to add.....

If a womans feet are not very sexy looking but smell like heaven (I.e. Sweaty cheesy stink) then that's everything to me!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first move would be to give her soles a nice, gentle massage.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rub her soft soles on my face, especially if I have not shaved in a day or so.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt, straight to the soles in face; smelling them for all they are worth, then licking them clean.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate being thought of as predictable when I'm just being consistent.

I must confess that I have no set order in my experiencing a woman's feet. The only part that is both consistent and predictable is how it ends: her feet have a white-ish glaze.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talos and Toe Sucker II mirror my feelings on the subject. The only difference is I have to smell toes first, right underneath the toes is like the ultimate sweet spot to me.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad smelling soles is incredibly creepy to most girls at first when it's what we love best [Tongue]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I like smelling under the toes!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Yes, I like smelling under the toes!

The best scent lies here!
From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell her soles before lathering them with my tongue.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links